Sunday 24 April 2022

Japanese Lady!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your weekend and that you have better weather than we have, a dreich day here, drizzling rain and quite cold. It's going to be a staying in day for me. I've been working on a birthday card for a friend, but although I can see it in my head, it's not transposing on to card, do you ever get that?, I'll leave it alone for now and go back to it.

Today I Have a coloured page from a book that Damian and Moreen gave me last year,


 This lovely Japanese lady was coloured with Prismacolors and gel pens. It's  from a little colouring book bought in Tesco, and it is little, so good for taking away with you or for sitting watching TV in the evening, there are some lovely  illustrations in it. 


 A super wee book and great for beginners and not expensive.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with Fiona on Tuesday for a coffee and hearing how she is. She had a scan last week, which sounded horrible as it involved having  a dye put in to make the pictures clearer. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it will come back with good news.

I'm off to visit your blogs now to see what you've all been creating, so enjoy your Sunday and see you soon,



17 comments:

meg said...

A beautifully coloured page Kate,she is gorgeous,hope Fiona is feeling ok

Mac Mable said...

I love anything Japanese Kate and I am loving this beautifully coloured lady. What a striking image and love the vibrancy of the colours you choose x. Hope all goes well for Fiona and enjoy your catch up on Tuesday x. Sun is out my end but it is still very cold with those winds x.

dutchess said...

A lovely coloured page Kate…
Glorious sunny day here today have just been having an Easter dinner with our Ukrainian refugee family…and now watching the tennis while they go off to church….take care xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely coloured page. Gorgeous sunny but windy here. No rain for far too long have to keep watering the garden.

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your colouring is amazing. I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marlene Atkinson said...

hi Kate, a wonderful coloured page, love the colours you have used. Marlene

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colouring on that gorgeous Japanese girl, well done! A lot of rain here today!

aussie aNNie said...

A most outstanding crafting here, love it and the whole design.

cotnob said...

A beautiful colouring page Kate, such a pretty picture and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You really are a Super colourist Kate, this is a lovely image, beautifully coloured. Please give Fiona, our best wishes, I feel I know her now.
Faith x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful page Kate, gorgeous colouring as always.
Lorraine

pam said...

Stunning colouring on this page Kate.
Pam x

brenda said...

Yes indeed, I can certainly identify with that Kate. But I think your colouring page turned out beautifully, it would be so nice if Oriental made a full comeback to craft as I have so many stamps to fit the style.

B x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful page Kate. Have a nice time on Tuesday with the coffee and catch up and I hope that the results are the very best for Fiona. Take care, hugs, Flo xx

Pat said...

Beautiful colouring as always Kate and these little pocket sized books are also more the right size if you wanted to make a card with one of the designs too..I love the detail on the fan and the pretty flowers in her hair. x

Lisa said...

What a beautiful image and she is colored perfectly. That blue is so eye catching.

Sue said...

She is lovely, and you have colored her up to perfection! Simply beautiful, Kate.

Hugs
Sue