Sunday 4 July 2021

Anything Goes for the CCC!

 Hello To You All, I hope your weekend is going well and you're enjoying yourselves, even if you're not doing much.

It's awfully close here today and it wouldn't surprise me if we had some thunder, however I got towels dried so I'm happy.

You might have noticed that I've now got a follow.it icon and a thingy for your email address if you still want to follow me. Some of you already follow on Bloglovin, although I can't find me on it lol, but I must have had an icon on my side bar at some time, anyhoo, I hope you will still follow me, even although I'm not doing so many cards nowadays.

So that being said, it's time again for the Christmas Card Club to make their cards, where did that last two weeks go to????  It's Anything Goes this time around, and both of my cards this challenge are created with Carnation Craft dies



Both of my cards are made from Carnation Crafts dies, and luckily I had them left from last year and had enough for both cards. The red card is from SU and I've added gems and Stickles. I'm pleased with them, they turned out lovely. 

This is one of the reasons, I'm not making so many cards now, I feel as if I've lost quite a bit of enthusiasm, trying to think of designs seems like a chore. I also don't need so many cards now, I just stick to friends and family, and the odd sad card if necessary. Much more enjoying the colouring books.

Anyhoo, that's me for now, remember to have a look at all the lovely cards my CCC teamies will post, and thank you for your lovely comments on my last post. 

Enjoy your Sunday, and take care, Scotland is wild with Covid, who would have thought!


 

29 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Two beautiful christmas card,
Yes the weather is heavy and hot here too, although we have had some very heavy thundery rain,
Hope you have a good week

dutchess said...

Beautiful cards Kate..I just love the carnation crafts stuff…although I have been good this year and not bought any of the new Christmas collections just the odd die….like you I don’t need to make so many card but I do as it keeps me busy…unless like at the moment all my time is spent watching tennis.We caught a torrential shower last night thunder and lightning and so much rain our garage flooded…still drying out nicely till the next one forecast for this afternoon….take care xxx

Mac Mable said...

Yes weather is humid our end, with showers so I don't think the thunder is far away. Two wonderful cards and the die cut frames look fabulous x. If card making is becoming a chore, then stick with your wonderful colouring and books Kate as they are really special x.

brenda said...

Very close here as well and have just had the thunder and downpour.

A lovely pair or Christmas cards, both so bright and cheery.

B x

gwen70 said...

2 beautiful cards, love carnation crafts xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Two beautiful cards Kate and two less to worry about making when it gets to the beginning of December. It's been really close here too and it's raining ar the moment. We certainly don't have boring weather do we! x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are gorgeous and the lovely snowflake dies are the perfect embellishments.
Lorraine

Crafting Queen said...

Two beautiful cards, love the dies you used. Hope you find your mojo again. Hugs Anesha x

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Kate both are lovely..the weather stayed away for our daughter's party thank goodness, we did have a downpour in the morning but all had cleared away for the afternoon..hugs Sue xx

Wendy L said...

They are lovely Kate.
I dont make as many cards now as more in to Journal's. Xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah your makes are both super, what cute images you have gone for. My crafty mojo has got up and gone on its summer hols!!! Hope you are doing ok, Hazel xx

meg said...

Gorgeous makes Kate,the snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch on each

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your cards are gorgeous. I love them. Have a great evening. I can't wait to see what you colour next. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards Kate ….really hot here ….
Roy has put a new sink in the kitchen …it always takes longer than you think …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Loving both these festive Christmas cards Kate but the one with the presents is my favourite, so colourful....makes me feel Christmasy and happy. Great dies and images too. Been very warm and humid here the last couple of days too, with a few very heavy downpours.....saves us having to water the veg and fruit plots lol! Thank you for your lovely comments as always. Take care Kate, stay safe and well.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely cards, so festive in red and white!
Hugs

cotnob said...

Two super cards Kate, lovely gifts and a jolly Snowman.
Just do what you enjoy most, if it is colouring that's great, just colour and be happy - I like to see your colouring pages.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Jules said...

Hi Kate

Two lovely Christmas cards .. .. nice to add more to your collection.

I am pleased you are still doing a few cards, but if your colouring pages are your main pleasure then I don't blame you for choosing to do those.

As long as your crafting makes you happy that is all that matters.

Our weather was pretty rubbish over the weekend. Thunder, lightning, rain but the odd spell of sunshine!

Take care

Love Jules xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like this selection of cards x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely especially that adorable snowman.

pam said...

Gorgeous cards Kate, love last years collections.
Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

Two lovely Christmas cards, you never fail to produce wonders. xx

Birgit said...

You created a couple of really cute cards. You may not be making many but the ones you make are stunning. Sorry to hear that Scotland is in COVID19 breakout. Did you get your 2nd shot? I think you did...my memory banks are running low. It is very humid here but will go down by 18 degrees by Wed. It is a roller coaster ride of weather.

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards. Love the images and colours.
Valerija xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

delightful cards Kate...cute images.
xx Karen

Sue said...

Oh Kate, both cards are wonderful. Love the packages and the big snowflake. I am in love with snowmen, so your snowman card really makes me smile. Lovely layers too.

Hugs
Sue

Diane said...

Lovely holiday designs Kate.

Hugs Diane

Sally H said...

Those are so cute, Kate! love them!