Sunday 11 July 2021

Thank You!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you day is a good one. We have rain and oh so dull, it feels cold in the house, but I'm resisting putting some heating on, so load up with cardies and the oven is now on for tonight's dinner, so hoping the place will heat up, I mean it is July.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my Shark picture, you are all so kind.

I have a card today,


I made this card for a lovely Blogging Friend who gifted me a whole bunch of fabulous crafting goods.

It's a woodware stamp, and I've coloured it up with Derwent Procolour pencils, and added a little bit of Stickles. A little heart gem beside the sentiment which I can't think where that's from. I do love toadstools and mushrooms,  to colour and on cards, not all that keen of eating them...well you wouldn't eat toadstools anyway lol.

We have had the Tour De France on all afternoon, and the cyclists  have been going through some awesome countryside, and they've just gone through Andorra in the Pyrenees, which brought back memories of a holiday a number of years ago. We stayed a couple of days in Andorra, and as the Tour were going through I recognised the hotel we stayed in. It's just one long street, but Alistair managed to sniff out an outdoor shop where he bought a sleeping bag, I gulped at the price of it, but apparently he could use it in artic conditions....so he says, and it weighs nothing. Men too justify their purchases lol.

Well that's me for today, enjoy the remainder of your Sunday, and keep yourselves safe,


 

30 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love your toadstools.
We have watched Wimbledon now footy

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate this is a gorgeous card, I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Crafting Queen said...

Very beautiful card. Lovely design. Anesha

meg said...

Beautifully coloured stamped image Kate the colours are so vibrant

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card beautifully coloured! The little heart gem is a delightful detail!

Jannet said...

Beautiful, toadstools always look so magical. Stay safe x

Valerija said...

So beautiful card. Love the image.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous day here yesterday, had all the windows open

Conny said...

Wonderful card! Love your colouring!

Hugs,
Conny

Mac Mable said...

What a pretty card. Great colouring and those toadstools/mushrooms look wonderful x.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Kate, I love your Mushrooms and the design. I watched the highlights of the Tour De France and some of Wimbledon. Hubby watched the Football, he wasn't upset as I thought he would, he was expecting England to loose. Marlene

cotnob said...

This is beautiful Kate, a lovely stamp and great colouring - such a pretty card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Love this Kate, I always find Toadstools so magical.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Kate this is gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous. Love the edge also. How lovely to have a memory jolted watching a program. Must have been so exciting to see it all again.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post as always your work is always of interest and great designs and I love the colours used. .xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a sweet little woodland scene and lovely card.
Lorraine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate. I love the stamp and your colouring looks fab
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Beautiful card, Kate and love how you colored it up, your friend is going to love and appreciate it.

hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the toadstools..hugs Sue x

Diane said...

Hi Kate this is a gorgeous colored card design.

Hugs Diane

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Kate, loving your toadstool card. Seeing
toadstools always make me think of my childhood,
always did love fairy stories of toadstools, pixies,
elves and fairies....still do.... a child at heart lol.
Your colouring of the images is superb as always.
Take care of yourselves and stay safe.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Jules said...

Hi Kate

Woodware have a brilliant range of stamps don't they .. .. and you have showcased this one beautifully.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a lovely card Kate, sure your friend will love receiving it!
xx Karen

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Sooo lovely. Gorgeous toadstools x

Mrs A. said...

I love all my Woodware stamps. Jane is a brilliant designer. Not seen this one though. Love your colouring . Hugs Mrs A.

MiamiKel said...

Hello my friend! Thank you for your visits - I'm sorry I'm behind! We've had so many ill family members - I barely have time to get a post done and then we're back to hospital. Sadly, my Mother in Law will be in hospic. We are quite sad. Happier is your card! I love Woodware stamps but all of mine are florals - this is colored beautiful! Big hugs to you xx

Sally H said...

Totally gorgeous, Kate! It's a beautiful stamp (one I had to have!) and I love how you have coloured it!

Dortesjs said...

very sweet card.
Do you knit or crocet lately? my arms are bad so i am having a long break from
this kind of creative work uhhhh...

Christine Harrop said...

Such a pretty card card Kate. I am loving watching the Tour de France. Cycling is the only sport I watch so I really enjoy the Tour and the Spanish Vuelta. Unfortunately they don't televise the Italia Giro so I miss out on that. Hope you are both keeping well. Hugs Christine xx

Pat said...

What a beautiful stamp and I love the toadstools and all the greenery Kate, and brilliantly coloured and the red ink around the edges really makes it pop against the white card. Gorgeous! x