Sunday 21 June 2020

Sentiment as Focus for the CCC!

Hello Everyone, I hope your weekend is going well, whatever your situations is in these strange times.
I think it's a stay indoors day for us as it's pretty wet, after having a beautiful day yesterday, oh well that's weather for you.

Here I am again with another card for the Christmas Card Club Challenge, it's a fortnightly challenge and boy do they go in quickly.  This time our lovely Christine is host and she has chosen Sentiment as Focus on our cards. I have been busy, lately, so I didn't leave much time to make my cards and they are quite simple, but here you go;
This is a die from The Works, cut from blue mirror card and matted on to light grey glitter card. It's a pretty die and it certainly has the sentimet as it's focus.
Another die from the Works, cut in purple glitter card and  beautiful paper from last years SU selection, as I said very simple.
As I said very simple cards, so thank you Christine, I wish I had taken more time as I don't like dies much, but thankfully these ones cut out well.

So there we are, just a short post today, but before\I go, a big thank you to all for your lovely comments on my last post, as always I love reading them and appreciated the time it take you to visit and comment.

Enjoy your Sunday and keep yourselves safe,


23 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous pair of cards, I love the patterned paper on the second one, sets off the lovely die cut sentiment beautifully.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Two lovely cards Kate...that first die is an absolute stunner cut in the blue mirri....
It’s been pouring with rain here too but the sun is coming out now...out doing a bit of pruning back...take care xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Kate, those are two fabulous dies! The Works has some great things sometimes, don't they? Die cuts were perfect for this theme. Stay Safe, hugs, Shaz X

Rita said...

Good Afternoon Kate. Two fantastic cards. Love them both equally. Its still sunny here but windy too. I'm going for my first outing today. Dinner at Annies., so got a chance to get out of my slob clothes and dressed for the occasion. Speak to you through the week. Hugs Rita xxx

Jannet said...

Two lovely die cut cards Kate, I hope you are keeping well stay safe xx

brenda said...

Two really pretty and detailed Christmas cards Kate.

B x

DIMI said...

Hello dear Kate!
Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!
Love the fabulous dies and the backround patterns!
You are so talented my friend! Have a happy new week! Take care! Stay safe! xxx
Dimi...

Birgit said...

Sometimes the quickest cards can be the prettiest. Both of these are really pretty and I especially love the first card. Wishing you a happy day.

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely elegant cards.

Mrs A. said...

Two lovely cards
Kate.not managed to make anything as frozen shoulder has kicked in again. It time.. just commenting as and when I can.Weather very iffy here. One minute sunshine the next rain. Am sitting holed up in the summer house. Hugs Mrs
A.

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous cards Kate, loving the sentiments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful holiday cards Kate...love the large sentiments.
x Karen

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards love them both xx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning cards Kate ...
Really hot here in Gib ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

meg said...

Two gorgeous elegant cards, the die cuts are beautiful

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another two lovely cards, you must have quite a pile now.

Diane said...

A gorgeous pair of card deigns Kate and love the glitter.

Hugs diane

wannabcre8tive said...

Beautiful cards. Love the purple Joy and the pretty paper on the second one, that is my favorite. The Christmas glitter card really pops with the blue shiny paper.

rachel said...

Two gorgeous cards Kate - I love that paper in the second one - it would make a lovely fabric! Big hugs rachel xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Two gorgeous Christmas cards Kate, love them both
equally. The blue mirri card looks stunning on
the first card. Have a good week.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful die cuts and cards and the sentiments say it all Kate x. The blue mirror card card is a stunner x.

Pat said...

Two wonderful die cut sentiments Kate and both extremely pretty, but I think on the whole my favourite is the second as I love that background paper, and the 'joy' is a pretty font. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

These are really striking x