Sunday 23 June 2019

Christmas Flowers for CCC!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. Teallach and me are enjoying our time just chilling, mind you there's thunder and lightening forecast for Inverness, not here yet though, let's hope the weather folk have got it wrong.

I meant to be here earlier, but I've had a slow start to the morning, but here I am with the Christmas Card Club card for this fortnight and as I'm am the hostess I thought I would choose Christmas Flowers, now I know that we all know of Poinsettias, and Christmas Roses, but you may know of others, but any really are lovely at Christmas. Of course there is always the choice of Anything goes if your inspiration goes walk about or if you haven't got stash to make one with flowers. Here's what I've come up with;
This is a tiny card using a stamp from Justinkedlined, it's part of a larger set, and I've inked it up with blue ink. A freebie sentiment and some blue pearls and WOS.

Stamps from JND to make this little wreath, not easy to photograph with the silver mirri card, sentiment is also from John's set.

The poinsettia stamp is from Papermania, one I've had for ages and still love, the sentiment is from the same set. I've used Prismacolour pencils to colour it, first having embossed in WOW silver EP. the embossed background is from JND and I've added little gem stars to the embossed stars.

Lastly, another poinsettia card and this time it's a lovely Woodware image and Zig watercolour pens for colouring, having first embossed with WOW silver EP, a little bow and some gems.

There we are then, simple wee cards, traditional Christmas Flowers, I'm looking forward to seeing what the other club members create,....remember to have a look and see what they make, they always have gorgeous makes.

Cheerio for now,  and thank you for your lovely comments on my last card, take care of yourselves,
  

24 comments:

Mia said...

What a beautiful collection of Christmas cards, Kate. Each one is really pretty and elegant. Really inspiring, my friend. Kisses!!!

Rita said...

Good Morning Kate. My goodness you have been busy. Stunning array of cards and I'm glad I don't have to pick a favourite. Well Done my friend. Hoping to see you soon after all the buzz of July and August. Hugs Rita xxx

Lisa said...

They're all so gorgeous, Kate!! I love the beautiful designs of each one!! I really love the embossed background on the third card!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

brenda said...

What a super collection of seasonal cards Kate, each one lovely in it's own right and impossible to choose a favourite.

B x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful cards Kate. Can't choose between them. Hoping the weather people have it wrong! Hugs Flo xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful set of cards, I really should start on my Christmas cards. :)

Linda Simpson said...

These are all gorgeous Kate, love the monochrome card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great set of cards Kate. All different. All lovely. Hugs Christine xx

meg said...

gorgeous cards Kate, love the icy blue in the first and the traditional colours in the others

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! A Beautiful set of cards, so creative and sparkly.
Faith x

rachel said...

Wow Kate - your cards are fabulous - and so many too! Well done - apologies for being late with mine ...its up now! Big hugs rachel xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards, love all the Christmas flowers
Lorraine x

Elizabeth said...

Wow! You have been busy, Kate. Lovely cards with lots of Christmas flower - I struggled to find just one poinsettia. Great challenge. Hugs, Elizabeth xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Stunning cards....
hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards today Kate, so feminine, and so pretty, great makes.xx

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

A beautiful selection of cards Kate. I really must make a start on my Christmas cards. Xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have been so busy!! A lovely array of cards! I too have that Papermania poinsettia set, very unused, you have coloured the flower so beautifully!!
Great works, love especially that with the wreath!
Hugs

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous collection of Christmas flower cards and of course no favourites....But love the first one extra special x

Mrs A. said...

Your cards are all so pretty. The first one so elegant just in the blue . I really like your second one . Just been for a blood test do having a sit down and a cuppa and trying to catch up on blogs then the washing awaits. Hugs Mrs A.

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful cards Kate, each one unique. You must be happy to have a jump on getting some done before the holidays come.
xx Karen

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards Kate, lovely floral designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sue said...

Wow, you always go above and beyond and all four of these cards are so lovely. Nice additions to your Christmas card stack! Loving the pretty simplicity of the first card especially.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

Four wonderful varied cards using this Christmas floral theme Kate and love the simplicity of the first, then the pretty flower and foliage wreath which looks great with the peachy pink ink blended round the edges, then two poinsettia cards, one with beautiful background embossing, and then the last with the large sentiment which the three stunning flowers frame perfectly. x