Sunday 26 May 2024

Toadstool Home!

 Hello Everyone, how are things with you all? We are back to dark and dismal today, weather up and down like a fiddler's elbow. Makes havoc with the washing 😄 Anyway, it's Sunday, shopping done and put away, my least favourite bit about shopping.

Thank you forte lovely comments on my last card, I do so appreciate them.

I've got a picture today,


This page is from one of my new books by Myra Rowes, I love her illustrations and I've coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils and gel pens. I've also used Posca pen and WOW foil, and pastel pencils.

This is the book it's from.


I'll be colouring up more in this book, love it.

So there's the rain on now, definitely a day for staying in a colouring. That's me for now, take care and see you soon



12 comments:

brenda said...

How very magical Kate, the mind wonders what you'll discover up that path and through the door.

B x

dutchess said...

Wow that’s fabulous Kate …you have enjoyed colouring this page it’s glorious ….those additions of the white highlights really perfect….
Started off with pouring rain this morning and now just dull and dank…doing a bit of crafting in between watching the tennis…xxxx

meg said...

A miserable day here too Kate,a fabulous magical page Kate

Margarets designer cards said...

That’s is a magical and beautiful page, colours are wonderful
Although the sun has been out to play we have a lot of cloud and just had a rain storm, at least hubby said we won’t have to water tonight. Have a lovely day

Pat said...

This is beautifully coloured Kate and I do love the way you have added in extra creative additions, like the foiling, and the Posca, gel pen and pastel pencil work. x

Sue said...

WOW, beautifully colored up and great color choices. What a fabulous scene!

Hugs, Sue

pam said...

Fabulous colouring Kate and beautiful image x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great colouring in this beautiful picture Kate!
Also here rain today
Hugs

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the contrast of these pretty colours on the black background Kate, you have done a fabulous job of colouring this lovely page.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You've made the image come alive Kate, it's wonderful. As for the weather? Yuck! down here too. x

aussie aNNie said...

So Pretty! I like these colors and the card design! Sorry for lack of visits but trying to de clutter and prep for our move in a few months time xx

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this enchanting color page and you have colored it beautifully. I especially like the beautiful colors you used.