Monday 20 May 2024

Look Up!

 Hello lovely Friends, I hope all's well with you and that you're enjoying the sunshine. 

Alistair has been busy mending and painting our back fence and has just finished painting one of the sheds, he hopes to get the felt on it's roof repaired tomorrow.  Busy man!! I'm psyching myself up to get into do some weeding in the back garden. I'm just no gardener, although I do love gardens, trouble is I just can't kneel, and my back just gets so sore with all the bending, just as well I like dandelions.

Anyway, my card today is for the Lavinia Creative Challenge, My Favourite Flowers,


  I've called this Looking Up because we have little Luca looking up o see the flowers and the butterfly, and wondering how he can get in the jar along side them. I used one of the new bottle sticker stencils, various flower stamps and the  Luca cat stamp. Lots of posca pens and stickles. I also used a Lavinia stencil around the bottle. Sticker sentiments also from Lavinia.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my last card, so much appreciated.

That's all for now take care of yourselves and see you soon,




14 comments:

dutchess said...

Gorgeous creation Kate just fabulous…I was watching a YouTube with the vase the other day fabulous stencil and stamps….
Washing dried today and rain and thunder and lightning forecast for tomorrow so no gardening for us either…take care xxx

meg said...

A stunning creation Kate,the jar of florals is beautiful,thank you for your kind words

Wendy L said...

It is a beautiful card Kate, do love Lavinia.
I know what you mean about knealing, I can't either, legs and knees killing me with all this walking on holiday, xx

brenda said...

It's so pretty Kate, full of summer flowers. I'm really annoyed with myself, was in such a hurry to order Luka and some of the other new stamps I forgot to put the vase stencil in my basket.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Kate, this is an amazing scene, so impressive!! Love so much the big bottle stencil, never seen before! I put it in my wishlist! :D Amazing little piece of meadow inside, and the cat looking inside makes me smile! The subtle stencilling on the base adds also more interest! Well done!
Here the sun is already go away. Again rain, rain and rain. Sigh. So unusual.
Hugs, enjoy your garden the more you can!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a very pretty design Kate, lovely stamping and the colours are gorgeous.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a great design and beautifully put together Kate, a delightful card. x

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card. I love the vase of flowers.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, a lovely design and such pretty florals
Lorraine x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card with the Cat looking up at the Butterfly. I am feeling much better now, still a little giddy sometimes. Thank you for your kind message. Marlene

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate sorry I've been a bad blogger! but I've been a bit busy lol lots of hugs xxxx

Lisa said...

I love the imagery in the vase and that wonderful silhouette kitty.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card that is a wonderful image and beautiful colouring

Pat said...

A very creative and pretty card Kate with the jar full of flowers and that sweet butterfly, and love the way the cat is looking up longingly, and the sticker stencil with the positive and negative is a great idea, and love the added stencilling around the bottle too. It is the weeding season now unfortunately and I know what you mean about it being a back breaking job. The positive is it does look lovely when it's done, but the negative is that in a few weeks it will probably need doing again..lol. x