Friday 2 February 2024

Visiting Friends!

 Hello Friends and Visitors, Are you all keeping well? I do hope so and that life is good for you.

Such a rollercoaster of weather we are having,  temps up, but awfully windy, lovely sunshine today. The Met office keeps saying we are due for snow and low temps soon. Hope not. I'm watching my little bulbs shooting through in my pots, and really surprised that the cold has not killed them off before now. I have one lone snowdrop out in the back garden.  Anyway, it is still early.

I have another coloured up page in my Lavinia calendar, now it's it November page, I was going to do the page for May, but somehow got side tracked  to November's page,


Here is Nia and Pippin visiting fairy friends and they have stopped for the night in a little forest clearing. Various Lavinia stamped used, with Elements ink, gel pen  silver foil and stickles. I'm really pleased with how it's turned out.

Thank you for the lovely comments you left on my last card, you are all so very kind.

Well that's me for now, I hope you have some good plans for the weekend, take care and see you soon.



14 comments:

dutchess said...

Lovely scene Kate with all your gorgeous stamps…a real work of art
Well we have high winds again tonight and I see they are forecasting snow next week we are so glad we got the roof fixed before any more bad weather….lets hope they have the forecast wrong!…take care xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet magical page for your calendar! Love the palette you used and all the details!
Hugs

Wendy L said...

Wow Kate, love this one, so gorgeous, x

brenda said...

It's a beautifully coloured page Kate. Bulbs though and Snowdrops out here as well, last year it was nearly March, the temps make everything think it's Spring.

B x

Lisa said...

Super cute images and great scene you created.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
what a very stunning page to calendar.
Your colouring looks perfect and I can see why you wandereded to November as that is such a fabulous scene.
Hpoe you don't get any snow and your bulbs are okay.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lorraine said...

A fabulous page for your calendar. love the colours
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

I have one clump of snowdrops up in the font garden which always amazes me as I never planted any in the first place but thy are always the ones that come out in flower before anything else does. What a super November page you have coloured and who says we have to do everything in order. Hugs Mrs A.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous page, and beautiful colouring,
Your weather has been bad and I hope you did not have any damage with those bad winds
I do hope the weather improves for you, and hoping it wont be too cold when we come up to scotland in april

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a clever and beautiful page Kate. Very impressive to say the least. As for weather, my son used a word this week that described it well. Bleak! Dark low misty clouds. I think you would say dreich? Not sure of the spelling, but it could be right? I think you know what I mean anyway?
Faith x

Donna Ellis said...

ooooh, Kate! this is one of my all-time favorite creations using Lavinia stamps! Every centimeter is pure magic. Creature "cooperation" is what it reminds me of - like what can happen when we all work together for good! Your shading, color choices, and scene are so fun and sweet! Yes, weather is yo-yoing here, too. Wishing you a beautiful February! hugs, de

JD/ Jill said...

I can see why you are pleased with how this turned out. It's really beautiful. I would love to see this one in real life with all the sparkles'

wannabcre8tive said...

A wonderful card. I am loving this scene. with the pretty lights. Great job.

Pat said...

How beautiful and so full of interest Kate and love the colours you have used especially the purple tones for the night sky with the moon seen through the trees and the bit of light around the hanging lamps..perfect. x