Tuesday 28 November 2023

Christmas Gnome!

 Hello Friends and Visitors, I hope you are well and keeping warm. We are darn cold here, and there could be snow on the way.

I'm feeling like I'm coming down with flu, but I'm hoping it's just the result of having my covid/flu injections yesterday, have to say though, that I've never had a reaction before, if that's what it is. Arms are so sore too, they feel like I've had the muscles punched inside out.

Anyway, I have a coloured picture today, I've not picked up one of my colouring books in ages, so I thought I would do a Christmas page,


This is from Jim Shore's Holiday Traditions book.


So I've used Prismacolors, and a a Crafty Individual's snowflake stencil and Elements ink. Gel pens and Stickles for sparkle. I enjoyed colouring this up as I've not done one in a while.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on  my last card.

That's me for now, keep cosy and see you soon




16 comments:

brenda said...

He's a very posh looking Gnome with that fancy hat Kate, beautifully coloured. Pretty chilly here as well, keep warm and fingers crossed your not coming down with anything.

B x

meg said...

Great page Kate,love the icy colours you chose for the Christmas gnome,sorry falling in Aberdeen this afternoon

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a great image and looks fabulous coloured in icy blues. Love the stenciled background too, it makes for a very frosty feel.
I hope you feel better soon, probably just a 24hr reaction to your jabs. Out of the 5 jabs that I have had over the past couple of years I've had reactions similar to yours twice.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

Great fun gnome Kate….
Sorry to hear your injection is making you feel sore…mine did for a few days and I slept for 24 hours solid….hope you feel better soon xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your illness Kate. Your gnome is delightful, such accurate and sweet colouring! The touches of sparkle look great!
Hugs

Wendy L said...

You have coloured a lovely page Kate.
I felt yukky after my jabs too but I was getting a chest infection too. X

Valerija said...

Oh wow, he is so cute. Great colouring too.
Valerija xx

Jules said...

Hi Kate

A great fun image and you have coloured it beautifully.

Hope you feel much better soon and the soreness soon disappears too.

Love Jules xx

aussie aNNie said...

What amazing work and gorgeous gnome image, brilliant and fabulous result. ♥

Sue said...

What a fun holiday card, love the Christmas gnome. Beautifully colored and the background snowflakes look amazing. We are getting snow today, snowing pretty hard right now.

Hugs
Sue

Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous colouring page Kate beautiful gnome hugs x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What gorgeous colouring Kate, it looks like you enjoyed doing it. It's lovely.
Faith x

Lisa said...

What an adorable gnome image and your coloring of it is perfect.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful colouring and lovely page,

Hope you are staying warm, its been very cold down here, so you must be freezing, hope your weather warms up when we come up to your part of the world in april

JD/ Jill said...

That's a sweet image very nicely colored!

Pat said...

Some beautiful colouring of the gnome Kate, and what a great idea to add the stencilled snowflakes in the background. x