Sunday 26 November 2023

A Tomte Christmas for the CCC

 Hello to You All, I hope you are well and that life is good.

These fortnights  really seem to come around so quickly, blink of an eye stuff. Anyway, here we are again with our cards for the Christmas Card Club and this time the theme is Gnomes/Tomtes. 

I've had this fabulous Chocolate Baroque stamp set for a while so I thought this is the very challenge to use it.


The Tomte image and snowflakes are both from Chocolate Baroque, and the tree is one of Lavinia Stamps new releases. The sentiments are also from Lavinia. All embossed with WOW Silver EP. Elements Ink and water colour pencils. Lots of sparkle and splats.

Just a short post today, thanks so much for the lovely comments on my last card.

Take care of yourselves and see you soon,



11 comments:

meg said...

A fabulous magical wintry scene Kate,

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous image and beautiful card,
Sorry I have not been able to comment on the blogs, due to blogger playing up I think I have it working again

dutchess said...

Lovely card Kate and such a great background must have taken you ages….xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

These stamps work so well together and you created a fabulous magical scene, Kate! Love all the sparkling!
Hugs

brenda said...

Very magical Kate and I see the new Lavinia tree makes an appearance, I succumbed as well.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love all the sparkle and your fabulous images and the lovely sentiments too. Beautiful colouring Kate.
Faith x

Valerija said...

This is a fabulous card in icy blues. Love the scene you have creatd.
Valerija xx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Kate, I used the same tomte stamp and yet our cards are so different
I love yours xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, Kate, and I love all that silver on the pretty blue. Just so very lovely. Lucky recipient.

Hugs
Sue

Lisa said...

I love the elegance of this card. The silvery and blue is a great combination.

Pat said...

I love the CB Tomte gnome with the reindeer, and that Lavinia tree is a beauty, and lots of sparkle from the snowflakes and added words Kate..a beautiful card.