Sunday 2 April 2023

Winter Animals for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend.

April has crept up on us hasn't it, seems to have come around so quickly, if only it would get a bit warmer.

Anyway, it's time once again for the Christmas Card Club to show off their cards, and this time the theme is Winter Animals, of Anything Goes.


Well as you can see I opted for some lovely deer, and this was from one of those sheets you pop out the picture, it's a Kanban one, who remembers them??? I've had it for yonks. The stencilled sentiment is from Imagination Crafts and some glitter paste. Finished off with some crystal gems. Just a wee simple stick together card.

Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my last card, your kind words always encourage me.

That's me for today, take care of yourselves and see you soon,



19 comments:

brenda said...

A very elegant tall DL card Kate. Here's hoping for some warmer days, we're all ready for them.

B x

dutchess said...

Lovely images Kate…I used to love Kanban stuff always makes an elegant card….like yours….
We actually had sunshine yesterday!….take care xxx

meg said...

I think I I have some Kanban sheets lurking at the back of the cupboard, this is a beautiful topper, perfect for a CAS card

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such sweet Christmas card, love that image with the deers and the glittery sentiment!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful christmas card, I still have a lot of Kanban sheets, I used to love them and wish they were still going,
I to wish the weather would improve, I am sick of rain, would love to get into my garden, its so wet I would possibly sink to Australia

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the deers. Such gentle animals. Lovely image for a Christmas card. Take care, Hugs Flo xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely image and very elegant card.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

A sweet card today Kate. Autumn here in Aus, weather very up and down, x

wannabcre8tive said...

This card is beautiful. Love the wonderful scene. I bet the club loved it.

Sue said...

Gorgeous DL card Kate thanks for all your kind comments on my blog and your best wishes...I'm feeling a lot better than I was thank goodness lots of hugs Sue x

Valerija said...

Wow, what an amazing card. Love this winter scene. It's so cute.
Valerija xx

gwen70 said...

Simply beautiful xx

cotnob said...

A super card Kate, such a pretty image - a lovely Christmas card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Love this, the colours are beautiful and the design of your card shows it off very nicely too

Mrs A. said...

Yes . I still have a few Kanban sheets left with cut outs in them to use up. I think they are still around. They seem to keep reinventing themselves. I like your long DL using the Deer. Very elegant. Hugs Mrs A.

rachel said...

A beautiful card Kate. Really lovely! Hugs Rachel x

Lisa said...

What a beautiful image and a wonderful slim line card.

Sue said...

Love the image and the card you make with it. Deer in the snow are always so pretty! Very nice indeed, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

Such a sweet deer image and a great idea to stencil the sentiment using the glitter paste Kate..a really pretty card. x