Sunday 16 April 2023

Cats /Dogs for the CCC!

 Hello to You All, I hope you are enjoying your weekend and that you have such a lovely warm and sunny day as we have here.

Hoping everyone is keeping well too.

Thank you for your well wishes on my health, I did get to speak to the surgery pharmacist early on in the week and he was very helpful and I now know what this new medicine is for, and unfortunately I will be on it for evermore. It's pretty awful to take even mixed with orange juice and a horrible texture, but hey ho, needs must. Anyway, I hope it will help.

It's time for the Christmas Card Club to show their latest card with the new theme, and it's Cats/Dogs, I chose Dogs.


Not the best of photos, sorry about that. This is a Hobby Art stamp called Pawsome Christmas, and coloured, with gel pens, Zig water markers, Oxides and mica powder.  It does honestly look better in real life.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last card, I do appreciate them.

That's all from me just now, take care and have a lovely weekend,



14 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Glad to hear that now you know more about the medicine you ha to take. Hope they will help you with your health.
Adorable Christmas card, so cute!
Happy Sunday

dutchess said...

That’s a great stamp Kate covers all options for the challenge…bet you enjoyed doing the colouring….take care xxx

brenda said...

Sorry the med is so unpleasant Kate, but as I always say c'est la vie and if it keeps us going then so be it.

Loving all these little lads and lasses admiring the Christmas tree.

B x

meg said...

Hope these fabulous pooches are pleased with their gifts,a beautiful fun card Kate.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, I like the stamp and very colourful colouring

Sorry to hear about your health, I am glad I dont have to mix it with orange juice as I have arthritis and I cant have orange any more, it makes me really feel ill, I hope that in time you will feel better, take care

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely detailed stamp Kate and you have coloured it beautifully to depict this lovely, fun Christmas scene. Well done on capturing the elusive sparkle too, always a tricky thing to get on camera.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

It's a lovely card Kate.

Sadly as we get older medicine is a way of life, if it makes you feel better that's the main thing. Xx

Donna Ellis said...

Kate, this could not be cuter, and I love the magic of season indicated with the golden pops of life around the tree! Sorry about the icky tasting medication, but I hope that it helps give you a better quality of life. Usually, we can get "used to" unpleasant tastes, and I hope that is the case with you after a while.
Wishing you well,
hugs
de

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

It's just awful to be told to take medicine when not knowing why, that should have been explained. surely? How sad it wasn't and caused concern to you. I'm glad you got it sorted, even if you are on it for life at least you know why. I love your scene with the Xmas dogs, such a cutie card Kate.
Faith x

Sue said...

Lovely card Kate and lots of colours too! Glad you found out what your medicine was for take care hugs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute Christmas card! Nicely colored!

Lisa said...

Terrific image! I love the dogs looking at the tree. That is a wonderful image for Christmas cards.

Pat said...

What a cute Christmas image Kate, and beautifully coloured, and love the added spattering and lovely sentiment. I do hope this nasty medicine you have to take makes a difference Kate. x