Monday 10 April 2023

Hello!!

 Hello Everyone, and Happy Easter to those who celebrate it. I hope you are well and enjoying life.

Sorry not to have been around for a wee while, truth is I've been too tired to really do much blogging or commenting, and just not feeing all that well.

 I had been waiting for the results of the SeHCAT scan which were never arriving, but meanwhile I received new medication which I guessed was to do with whatever was found in the scan. Total daftness, what was this new medication, why was I getting it and how was it going to react with my existing meds. Without the results I was certainly not going to be taking it. The letter finally arrived on Good Friday, no real information, just that I had more bile acid than I needed. I know the NHS is struggling, but I would have expected more information about the condition. 

However, I have a phone consultation with the surgery pharmacy on Wednesday morning, so hopefully I will learn more, failing that I will have to phone and see if I can speak to the Consultant Gastro fella. 

Enough of all that, I've got a little card for you today,



once again, mostly Lavinia stamps, and stencil. Sentiment is a stamp I've had for a while and not sure where from. 

Thank you so much for the lovely comments you've left on my last post.

That's me for now, enjoy the rest of the holiday and take care of yourselves,



17 comments:

brenda said...

Sounds about right for the current state of the NHS Kate, think we are all meant to be thought readers.

Anyhow, pleased you felt up to a bit of crafting as this really is very pretty.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sorry for your health and for all the absurd malfunction of the national health service! It's crazy how people have to do for cure health, Hope you could know something soon.
Your card looks delightful, love the little scene you created with your beautiful stamps and stencil!
Hugs

pam said...

Beautiful card Kate, sorry to hear of your troubles
Hugs Pam x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the design.
I hope you get some answers soon - take care
Lorraine x

meg said...

Beautiful stamping and a gorgeous layout Kate,love your choice of vibrant colours. Our NHS is failing to deliver the level of service we should be getting,I hate to think what the future holds for those requiring urgent care,a friend was recently diagnosed with cancer and told it would be at least a 4 month wait for surgery,she had it privately in 2 weeks

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, I hope you are soon feeling better.
I hope you had a lovely Easter.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Valerija said...

Wonderful card. Great stamping.
Sorry for your troubles.
Take care.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love the happy vibrant colours on this lovely card. Beautifully done. xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling too well Kate, I'm glad that you were up to making a card though as this one is a real treat.
Lorraine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Kate, how awful to be wondering what it all means, seems we all have to look things up, these days, what has become of our wonderful NHS? Anyhow, hope you feel better soon. I've not been around either, but hope to be more regular now. As for your card it is gorgeous, I love you matched the stamped border with the stencilling. Beautiful colour mix too.
Faith x

Sue said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well Kate...beautiful card lots of hugs Sue x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card. Sorry to hear you are not feeling very well. I hope you can sort out your medication and get more information. You take care. Hugs Flo xx

Wendy L said...

Hi, it's then knowing isnt it. Hope you get sorted.
Really pretty card today, xx

Pat said...

Sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather Kate and having to wait a long time for the result of your scan, and can understand why you would like reassurance about the new medication. I hope that your chat with the pharmacy will have put your mind at rest. Now on to your absolutely terrific card. The flowers are so bright and pretty, especially the bright red poppies, and the two different purples of the lavendar and the green foliage coordinate beautifully...the soft stencilling in the opposite corner is just perfect too. x

Dortesjs said...

beautiful summer card you have made.

Lisa said...

Oh Kate, I am praying you get some answers and you can get back to feeling better. Sending you prayers for healing.

Your card is very lovely. it is a wonderful combination of images and colors.

Take care of yourself sweet friend.

wannabcre8tive said...

Sorry you have been under the weather. Hope the gastrondrvhas you feeling better soon. This card is a beauty. I love wild flowers. I look forward to seeing wild flowers this summer.