Wednesday 8 February 2023

Mooch and the Floral Moon!

Hello Folks, I hope you are well, and enjoying the slightly lighter days, Springs' on it's way. I'm seeing lots of snowdrops around, unfortunately not mine, but other bulbs are sprouting up.

I've popped in with a birthday card I made of my DiL whose birthday it was yesterday.


Once again I've used a combination of stamps from different brands. When I saw this gorgeous stencil from Sweet poppy Stencils, I new it was the one I wanted to make Moreen's card, I coloured it with Lavinia Element inks, added Mooch from Lavinia, who is watching Lavinia stars. Background is a stencil, also from Lavinia. Added Stickles and sequins for a little sparkle. Happy to say Moreen like it.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my previous card.

Off now to have a look at what you have been making, take care of yourselves and see you soon,



17 comments:

meg said...

Simply stunning Kate

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Kate, love your beautiful card and all the creative techniques you used. Hugs Anet

brenda said...

A beautiful card for your DIL, I bet she was thrilled with it.

Your right about hints of Spring and our Snowdrops have eventually broken ground, very late this year.

B x

dutchess said...

Stunning card Kate…love the stencil it’s just perfect for the sitting car….take care

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A wonderful card, love how you put the cat on the moon looking at the stars, brilliant!
Hugs

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, I love the wee kitty sitting on the moon. Its great seeing the days lengthening. Bulbs are up here but I had to move them all last summer as the pup had been digging them up so its a nice surprise seeing what's where!!! Thanks for dropping by my blog, hope alls well, love Hazel xx

pam said...

Stunning card Kate, that`s a fabulous stencil! '
Hugs Pam x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful design Kate, the colours are so bright and cheerful.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, just adore this and great design xx

Lisa said...

What a great card for your DIL. I love that little kitty and the colors you used on the stencil are fabulous.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course, she liked it, it's fabulous and very beautiful Kate.
Faith x

Valerija said...

Wow, amazing card.
I love it!
Valerija xx

Mrs A. said...

A really pretty card.You have worked your magic with these Lavinia stamps. Hugs Mrs A.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is lovely Kate and I love the touch of subtle stencilling in the background x

Pat said...

This is a wonderful card for your DIL Kate and I love the half moon with the flowers, such a pretty stencil, and then the beautiful stars, and more lovely stencilling in the background, and such a cute little Lavinmia cat too. It's not a surprise that Moreen loved this fabulous card. x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Birthday card!

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, love your little scene with the moon
Sorry its a late comment I have been away