Friday 16 September 2022

Tiny Mushroom Houses!

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well, and life is good for you.

Well, we here in the Scottish Highlands can really feel that Autumn has really set in. First morning of my cosy knitted socks and a warm jacket.  I've almost been tempted to put on some heating but managed to resist, wearing my big outdoor fleece. Yes, it's colder indoors than out. I really don't know how folks are going to manage this year, and most likely next. We most definitely need a revolution. Of course if we had still been in the EU we could have benefited by the windfall tax on energy companies that the EU commission has proposed, setting mandatory threshold for prices charged by companies, and profits shared out to those who need it most.   Ah well, we had out chance and it was blown away,

Rant over!

So, today's card is this,


  
 Tiny Mushroom Houses from Chocolate Baroque coloured with watercolours. Sentiment comes with the stamp set. Posca pen and some sparkle.

Thanks to all who have been leaving me comments, I do appreciate them all. I am however wondering where quite a few of my usual followers have disappeared to, there seems to be less and less with every post I put up. I hope that people are well and that it's other interests that are taking up their time.

That's me for now, enjoy the remainder of your day and see you soon, take care of yourselves,



12 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image Kate and I love the sentiment too.
Lorraine

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
yes bloggland seems to very quite this year.
Have you checked your comments on your design part of your blog as some are not getting through and maybe it's that.
Love your wonderful card and the gorgeous stamped mushroom houses look so sweet and are fabulous colours.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Wendy L said...

I love your mushroom stack. Love drawing mushroom houses when I doodle.xx

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the sentiment. It does seem quiet in blog land these days. Keep warm and snug. Take care, Flo xx

meg said...

Love the multi-storey mushroom dwelling,fabulous colours and layout.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stunning and fabulous post, gorgeous colours and papers xx

brenda said...

It is quiet Kate and not just this last week which has been a strange time for so many. Sadly (to my view) many seem to have moved to IG and FB, neither of which I do over and beyond having an inactive account, I find the format just too testing for my eyes, blogs suite me fine.

I always loved Mushroom House and it's so colourful and cheery on your card.

B x

Lisa said...

Terrific coloring of this fabulous mushroom image. I had to turn the heat on in my home this week while working and now the next 2 days it will be in the 90s....it sure would be nice to not have such extremes in temperatures where I live.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Kate, Italian people are in the EU, but I guarantee that here the situation is even worse and a lot of us would like to go out as you did...
Lovely card and great watercolouring!
Hugs

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card and Great water coloring!

cotnob said...

A super card Kate, I love the mushroom houses and your fun sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

These CB mushroom houses are so cute Kate and I have it too but it hasn't had an outing for a long time. I did have trouble with a lot of comments going into spam or just being mixed up in the list of those published but it has been better recently, though funnily enough I did find some which were waiting to be published mixed in with the published ones today, so perhaps you could check that out just to make sure that isn't happening to you, but as I am a late commenter you may have looked at this already. x