Tuesday 6 September 2022

Just for You!

Hello to You All, I hope your week's got off to a good start and that you enjoyed your weekend. We were quiet this weekend, well I was anyway, Alistair helped a friend sail his boat up from Fort Augustus on Saturday, as they had to abandon it there on the Friday as it was too rough to sail in the Loch Ness. It was good to have  a few hours to myself.

Sun is shining now after raining all afternoon. I had washing out and it's wetter than it was when I first put it out, Grrrrr!

I have another fairy card for you,


The fairy is from Chocolate Baroque and everything else is Lavinia Stamps, including the verse in the background and the sentiment. DO for colour. The sweet little mice are from the Basil and Bibi set.... not sure which is which.

Thank you for the lovely comment on my last card, you are all so kind and I appreciate every one of them.

Off now to see about making the dinner, spaghetti carbonara I think, fairly easy to cobble together. Have a good evening and see you soon,



14 comments:

Wendy L said...

Spaghetti carbonera sounds yum.
Beautiful card too. Xx

meg said...

A fabulous background for your magical stamped images,a beautiful card Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So glad you like the Italian food spaghetti alla carbonara, Kate! :)
Your magical card is just delightful, love all the stamps you used and the beautiful colours!Hugs

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, lots of fabulous stamps.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

dutchess said...

Great stamps Kate…and a fabulous background….really magical
Enjoy your carbonara…gammon for us tonight and after a glorious day busy working in the garden we deserve a baked potato
Take care xxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate fab background it's really pretty...enjoy your carbonara hugs Sue x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
your meal sounds very fab nevermade that.
Love your wonderful card and the gorgeous design is beautifully creaed with your stamps and inking.
That fairy is gorgeous and I love the cute little mouse looking at her.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Valerija said...

So magical. Love the scene you have created and the colours you used are wonderful.
Valerija xx

Jannet said...

Wonderfully magical Kate, I love your background.Take care xx

pam said...

Beautiful inked and stamped card Kate,
Hugs Pam x

aussie aNNie said...

A gorgeous card , beautifully designed, ♥

Mrs A. said...

Those mice are adorable. I love the scene created here. Still waitng for CT and MRI results but am beginning to feel a little less tired now. I was sleeping 12 hrs out of every 24 and down to about 10 hrs now. The life pills I am on are starting to kick in at last after being on them for 4 months with no effect. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa said...

Sorry your washing was wetter than when you put it out. I hope it is all done now. That fairy is so pretty and I love the colors you added for her too.

Pat said...

Sorry, meant to say glad that you had a lovely break away with your friends at their B&B. x