Tuesday 14 September 2021

Luna!

 Hello Blogging Friends, hope you've had a good day. I was at my aqua class this morning,  It always surprises me that I enjoy it so much, and I think it's doing me some good. Then a quiet afternoon catching up with Vigil and  The North Water on iPlayer. I'm totally gripped by Vigil, not sure about the other drama, too much violence towards animals, and they've not even got to the whales yet, yes it's a grim sort of drama. I should have been doing some ironing, but what the heck, there's always another day😊

Thank you for the lovely comments on my CCC card, very much appreciated both your visits and the time it takes you all.

I have one of my pictures today;


This illustration is from Maria Trolle's new book Luna, and I've used mainly FC Polychromos, and Luminance on the little girl.


Here is the book, I have to say I love this artist's colouring books, and Alistair gave me this one for my birthday way back in June, here is the name plate page,


This has been coloured with FC Polychromos too.

Well that's me for now, I'll get a visit to your blogs before I settle down for the evening, so you all take care of yourselves, the Covid virus is still raging, so be careful and I'll see you soon,



14 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Your colouring looks fabulous on that amazing image Kate and loving the name plate too x. Yes we are loving the suspense of Vigil too x. Stay safe x.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colouring. Have a great day. Anesha x

Sue said...

Fabulous colouring Kate and your so right the ironing can wait for another day! lol stay safe hugs Sue x

meg said...

Two fabulous beautifully coloured pages Kate,love the soft tones,I hate ironing but do it as soon as it's dry so it doesn't take too long

Jannet said...

What an adorable picture, it looks like a really lovely book and fun to colour. You have done a wonderfully job colouring it as always. We have North Water on record have to watch it yet, sounds a bit gruesome. Take care and stay safe x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful colouring with your pencils, the image is darling and this colouring book seems really adorable! A fabulous gift from your hubby!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving Vigil, gripping drama. Not watching North Water, didn’t fancy ot. Beautiful colouring, stunning pages

cotnob said...

Beautiful colouring Kate, I love the pretty colours against the dark background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Vigil is rather dark but gripping, I've not watched the other but based on your description might be one to miss....years on and I've still not dare watch Marley and Me.

Another beautiful colouring page.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely fabulous colouring pages Kate, lovely softness to your colours. xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

That's really beautiful Kate x

Valerija said...

Wow! Fab colouring!
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This colouring looks like you had a wonderful and relaxing time doing it. It's very Beautiful Kate. Love your name plate also.
As for Vigil, we are hooked too. It's gripping isn't it?
Faith x

Sue said...

It's a lovely image and your coloring is wonderful.

Hugs
Sue