Saturday 4 September 2021

Lotus Flower!

 Good Evening Everyone, I hope your weekend is going well and that you have lovely plans. Mine is just a quiet one, but quiet's good, although I have to do the food shopping tomorrow a task I hate and putting it all away I hate even more, but needs must.

Anyway, thank you for all the lovely comments on my last post, most appreciated.

I've got a coloured page today;


This lovely girl is from Grazia Salvo's Flowers and Gems Colouring Book,


This is the first attempt at a darker skin, and it does look darker in real life, I think I've bleached the colours when editing the photo, anyway never mind, I'm still pleased with how it turned out.

She is coloured with Polychromes pencils and soft pastels in the background.  Hope you like her.

That's all for now, keep yourselves safe and see you soon,




19 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colouring. Anesha x

meg said...

Stunning pages Kate,your colouring is brilliant

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful colouring page Kate, you’ve done a great job x

aussie aNNie said...

wow. Adorable colours on your colouring pages Kate, and those image are gorgeous... Xx

Valerija said...

Wow, what a fantastic colouring. You are really talented. Love the image too.
Have a nice day.
Valerija xx

brenda said...

She is a beautiful image Kate and you did a fabulous job of the colouring, I wouldn't know where ti start. Thanks for your good wished on the birth of Margo Ivy, still coming to terms with being a 'great'.

B x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, that's beautiful x

cotnob said...

A super colouring page Kate, I always find skin and hair the most difficult to colour - you've done a great job, she is beautiful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great coliuring, she looks dab.

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your colouring is fantastic. The image is just so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful colouring on that lady!! Your skills with pencils are great!

MiamiKel said...

Wow! I'd say you got it, Kate! YOu did amazing colorings with the skin tones and that's something - like coloring hair - that I am always hoping to improve! Lovely and just as perfect as can be- sending big hugs to you! x0

Mac Mable said...

Stunning image, beautifully coloured with those pencils Kate x. Hope the food shopping went well? x.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness Kate, this is remarkable colouring, such a beautiful image and colours.
Faith x

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning pages Kate your colouring is fabulous hugs Sue x

Jennifer Johnston said...

She is a stunner Kate, such a lovely image
and your colouring is as always, fabulous.
Have a good week Kate.
Love & Hugs xx.

Jules said...

Hi Kate

I hope you enjoyed your "quiet weekend" .. .. and the shopping put itself away LOL!!

Beautiful colouring. The shading and contours you have achieved are amazing!

Love Jules xxx

Sue said...

She is lovely and you have colored her up beautifully.

Hugs
Sue

Sally H said...

Stunning colouring! So beautiful and I think you have captured the skin tones perfectly xxx