Sunday 6 June 2021

Baubles and Decorations for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are well and that you are having a good weekend.  It's been another lovely day, quite hot, in fact just a tad too hot for me to sit out, so I just got on with some housework. I even managed a bit of a tidy and clean up in my craftroom, but it's just shown up how much more I need to do......all in good time.

It's time once again for the Christmas Card Club's latest cards, where did that last two weeks go to???

Anyhoo, the choice was made by our lovely Shaz, who sadly past away a few months ago, and she has chosen Baubles and Decorations, here is what I managed;


We have plenty of baubles on this lovely embossing folder. I embossed some platinum card and matted it on to some blueberry coloured card from SU. The folder I've had for yonks and I can't remember it's make. I then added some gems.


This is a Woodware stamp, which I've heat embossed with WOW blue glitter embossing powder. matted it on to blue glitter card, then on to an embossed card. The folder is one of Sheena Douglass's. I coloured the bauble in Copics, then to finish I added gems.


This card is made up from a Studio Light die cut sheet I bought in the Works the other year, just a question of punching out the die shapes and sticking them on a card, I've added a few gems and a little Stickles.


Finally, this is an upcycled card and just perfect for our challenge.

I did enjoy this challenge and got to use some stash I've had for a while, I wish I could thank Shaz, it was a super challenge.

That's me for now, time to schedule this post for tomorrow, Sunday for when the CCC goes live.

Cheerio, and thank you for the lovely comments on my coloured picture, take care,


 

28 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous set of cards Kate, lovely designs. I really need to get a wriggle on with my Christmas cards!
Lorraine x

Zoe Tant said...

You have been busy Kate. Love your super collection of baubles. Hope you have a great Sunday. Hugs Zoe x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful cards Kate, love them all and the dies are just gorgeous. xx

dutchess said...

Lovely cards Kate…I especially like the embossed one…really stylish….take care xxx

cotnob said...

A super collection of cards Kate, a wonderful variety of designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate all your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

You have made a a fabulous array of cards Kate. All lovely and all different. I think Shaz might be looking down and smiling at all our bauble cards. Hugs Christine xx

gwen70 said...

Wonderful selection of cards Kate. xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful christmas card, I think my favourite was the last one,

Hope yoou are enjoying more freedom in Scotland, and staying safe and well

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A bunch of lovely Christmas cards Kate, love especially the first one with that embossing, it looks very elegant!
Have a lovely Sunday!

meg said...

Beautiful selection of cards Kate,love especially love the first one,the embossing is stunning

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful collection of Christmas card and extra loving the first embossed one with the platinum card x.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful set of cards for our theme this time Kate. So many different designs and all fabulous.
Lorraine

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I must geg more Christmas cards made. Fab bauble and decs cards

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Beautiful set of cards Kate, so many lovely ideas and results. Good for you having a start on your craft room.
Faith x

MiamiKel said...

A sensational line up of cards, my friend! WOw! These are so cheerful and festive - just think, this CHristmas 2021 you will be ready to go with all these wonderful cards! Hugs! xx

brenda said...

Morning Kate,

Popped over to answer your question re Follow It, it was a really simple process, followed the prompts on the home page, took the link it gave and added to my sidebar.

Lovely cards but that white embossed one is so very elegant.

B x

Sue said...

Gorgeous set of cards Kate so sad about Shaz...hugs Sue x

rachel said...

Brilliant makes Kate - really lovely x Hugs rachel x

Mrs A. said...

Every won a winner Kate. Especially like the bright and recycled last card. I had a lump in my throat as I made mine. Hugs Mrs A.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

All your Christmas cards are wonderful. I really do like them all.I think I kind of like the simplicity of the first card best. Have a wonderful day.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I really like all of these cards Kate x

Karen Dunbrook said...

lovely cards...great work getting your holiday cards going.
xx Karen

Wendy L said...

They are gorgeous, love the embossed only one, xx

Valerija said...

Fabulous cards. Love them all!
Valerija xx

Jules said...

Hi Kate

What a great collection of cards .. .. your Christmas box must be nearly full to overflowing.

Good to use up stash that you have had stored away too. That always feels good doesn't it.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

I wish I could make Christmas cards year round, but it just never happens. All of these cards a wonderful. I love Woodware and the ornament is lovely. The embossed first card is awesome, as well as the other two cards. You outdid yourself, Kate.

Hugs
Sue

Sally H said...

A wonderful collection of gorgeous cards! Love them all!