Sunday 23 February 2020

Christmas Smiles!

Hello Everyone, hoping you are all in fine fettle, and enjoying the weekend.
We are just back from the food shopping....hate it and putting it all away is a chore that makes me want to do ironing instead. Anyway, butter cold and snow/sleet on and off, now the sun is shining, however I won't be over the door again today.

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my last card, I do appreciate each and everyone of them.

I've go a little card today that I wan't to enter; into; https://www.fezziwigsfestivefrolics.com/2020/02/fezziwig-says-anything-festive-goes.html

I'm on a bit of a mission to revisit my older stamps and this cutie is from Little Claire, whom I don't think exists anymore, at least I didn't ind their website when I Googled.
 So, the sky is inked up with DI and lots of white gel pen for the snow, and the little guys are coloured with Copic and SN markers. Lots of glitter on the snow and some gems. Found some old plaid paper and red card to use as the background. Lawn Fawn for the sentiment.
So I'm sneaking the card in at almost the last minute for the challenge.

That's me for now, just a short post today, so till next time, take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend,

20 comments:

dutchess said...

What a great image Kate...it’s a great stamp and You have made a great background....
The sun is shinning but the wind is howling round the house and it’s bitter cold...so just like you I am staying in today....enjoy your crafting xxxx

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful Christmas card, love the stamp and your colouring
I hope your weather improves, we are sick of wind and rain, they keep saying it’s mild down here but it does not feel like it.
Take care
Margaret

Pat said...

These cats are such fun and beautifully coloured by you Kate, and love the background you have given them. The pretty plaid looks great too. A super card! x

meg said...

What a lovely group of happy Christmas cats Kate you created a wonderful scene with them

Hazel (Didos) said...

How sweet are these guys!!! Well until they start their cats chorus!!! No snow here but its forecast for tomorrow. Always misses us though as we are right on the coast. Thanks for joining in once again with me on Fezziwigs Festive Frolics, Hazelxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So glad your butter is cold! 😀 I love this cute image and your colouring and background are lovely.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my goodness you must hate the putting away of food to want to iron instead LOL. I'm with you on both counts though!I'm so glad you revisited your stamps, this is a real cutie Christmas card. I hope it won't get like that for you though Brrr.
Faith x

Rita said...

Love your card Kate and it did make me smile. The image is beautiful and the backing papers just give a Pop. Hugs Rita xxx

Mac Mable said...

You had me at palid....I love it and I love your cute little card x.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable group of fun cats with scarfs, love the snowy background and the plaid frame!
Hugs

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Kate. We have got temps approaching 27 this coming week, xxx

Flo Langley said...

Love this Kate. Those cats look fabulous. I keep meaning to get the old stamps out. There never seems to be enough time.
Hugs Flo x

aussie aNNie said...

So cute stamp Kate, gorgeous colouring as well...take care.xx

brenda said...

I've got that chose this morning but it is being delivered 9 - 10 slot, but I'll have to be swift with the pack away as taking Daisy to the vets as she's poorly.

Your Christmas card is such fun and that little group of cuties can't help but make you smile.

B x

Valerija said...

Oh, such a gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful background.
Valerija xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Kate, I love the tartan paper and beautiful kitties.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birgit said...

This is such a cute and funny card. I wish I had this stamp so i could make one for my hubby. Very fun and great colouring...love the snow

Mrs A. said...

My grandson would just love this card. He is so into cats. They have 3.5 cats already! This is a delightful card. Very cold and windy here. Lots of rain about too. Staying inside as well and raiding the freezer. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Beautiful card Kate
Hugs Pam x

Sue said...

Such a cute gang of winter pals.I love this group! What a fun card, Kate. Love the night sky and snow too.

Hugs
Sue