Saturday 17 November 2012

Christmas Scotties

Good Evening Folks, I hope Saturday has been a good one for you.  We have had a beautiful, sunny day here in Inverness although really cold, but fine if you'd wrapped up well.

Well, I am delighted with myself, I've only gone and made top 3 at the Little Claire Challenge, I am so chuffed, I can hardly believe it.  All the more pleased beacuse they are one of my favourite stamp companies.
Didn't win the prize of goodies, but I got a blinkie.

Thank you one and all for the lovely comments about my last card, I always appriecate them.

I managed to get a couple of cards made today that a friend had ordered, had to be cats and dogs, here is one of them'
I have used a Little Clair Stamp coloured with Promarkers and coloured pencils, LOTV sentiment, LOTV background paper, green co-ordinations card, Spellbinders scalloped circle, papermania glittered brads, glitter and ribbon.  I think this is such a cute little image.

I am entering this card in the Little Claire Christmas Challenge

 Off now to watch a bit of  TV before bed
Good Night, Kate x



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, congratulations on your blinkie, your cards are great you deserve it. Good luck with the next challenge.

Night night don't let the bed bugs bite.

Wilma x x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,lovely image and layout.xxx

Wendy Fraser said...

How sweet! Well done on your top three place, I'm sure it'll be the first of many. xx

Hazel said...


Kate, well done you for getting chosen, it's not the prize it's the fact that they liked your card out of all those ones entered!!! Love today's card my friend would love that as she has a dear wee westie. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hazel

pam said...

hi Kate
congratulations...
love this card, such a cute image & fab layout
pam

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Kate! This is one of my favourites from this year's Little Claire Christmas stamps and I love your card.

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

Helen x