Monday 5 November 2012

It's Monday Again!

Yes it's come around again, Monday, and back to work.  Where does the weekend go it's the quickest two days of the week, especially if youv'e had a lovely one.

Anyway Hello to you all and thank you for the lovely comments on my card and also for your kind wishes for our celebrations.  We had a lovely meal out at The North Kessock Hotel last night, had never been there at night before only lunchtime in the summer, but I would highly recommend it if anybody is coming to Inverness, or indeed if already here to try it out.  Now I don't really eat more than two courses, can't manage much more now,but I really went for it last night and ended up with the lightest, most delicous sticky toffee pudding and toffee sauce I've ever had.  Not recommended for someone with diabetes, but hey ho, it was a special day, only thing is it will take around three days to get the blood sugars under control again.
Alistair loved his card and has had a lovely birthday.

So my card for today is a cute little digi stamp from Sugar Nellie;
Just new to these stamps and they are by a Scottish company too, so need to use and promote them.
Sentiment is LOTV, as is background paper, coloured with promarkers, Memory Box corner die, green glittered card and red co-ordinations, ribbons and gems from my stash.
This card was supposed to be for a challenge but, discovered that not only had I the wrong shape but, the wrong colours too.Will have to go back to the drawing board.

That's me for today, I'm off now to choral practice, never feel like going in these cold winter nights, but once there the music is uplifting and I know then why I force myself out the door.

Have a good evening, Kate x

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, so pleased your meal was a success and that you had a wonderul time. Your card is so cute, just love penguins, bit of a long story as to why, may go into that at a later date. Enjoy your choral practise, that will lift the spirits.

Wilma x x

Crafty Lark said...

Wonderful card, love the detailed work you have done here. I am so glad they are expanding the digis they do. I have lots of their stamps and love them. xx Flora

pam said...

gorgeous card Kate, love this image and a fab design
pam

Shona Hamill said...

Ooh fab card Kate and I'm very interested to hear that Sugar Nellie now do digis. I do like their range of images.

Shona xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, how sweet! They look so cosy xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is lovely Kate don't you just want to give them a cuddle

jacqui x

Erika said...

Beautiful card Kate, this stamp is so cute. Thanks for the visit and I'm glad you enjoyed your meal.....I love sticky toffee pud, nomm!
Hugs Erika.

Patricia said...

Aaahhh!! how sweet are they, such a lovely couple.
I take it that is you and Alistair.........??
I think this would be a great card to send to any couple at Christmas.
I love Sugar Nellie have lots of the Digi images. Although I do not do a lot of colouring I like them.
Glad you have a great evening
Happy Crafting

Patricia