Friday 14 June 2024

 Hello Everyone,  hoping all's well with you and that you are enjoying life.  But sending healing thoughts if you're having a bit of a struggle. 

Well I'm another year older,  my birthday was on Wednesday and had a lovely day and  beautiful cards and gifts.  Alistair took me for a yummy lunch,  so I didn't have to cook at night,  a wonderful gift in itself. 

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my calendar page  always appreciated. 

Here's today's offering 


I've used a Sweet Poppy  Stencil coloured with Elements ink.  Inkylicious stamps,  Stickles glitter. 

Hope you like it,  I love these kitties watching Santa flying by.

That's me for now,  take care of yourselves, 

Hugs Kate 😍💖


8 comments:

dutchess said...

So sweet Kate….xxx

meg said...

A beautiful stencilled layers to showcase the wonderful scene

brenda said...

Belated Happy Birthday Kate, I'm a June girl as well, sounds like you have a lovely day. Your circular Christmas card is really nicely done and those little kitties and indeed very sweet.

B x

Lisa said...

This cat silhouette is great especially for anyone needing to send a Christmas card who has kitties. I love the sky color you used too.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Birthday Kate!! Glad you had a lovely special day!
Fabulous effect on your card, just adorable!
Hugs

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Belated Happy Birthday Kate, I'm so far behind. I love your card, such a great mix of stamps within the lovely circle, love the stencilling too. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy belated birthday, I am glad you had a lovely day,
Beautiful colouring and image, great design well done,

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Everyone is forging ahead with their Christmas cards and this is a beauty. Lovely blending for the sky and a fabulous image too.
I haven't made a single Christmas card yet, I am so behind and can't seem to gather any enthusiasm.
Lorraine