Sunday 15 October 2023

Wings and Things for CCC!

Welcome Friends and Visitors, I hope all's well with you and that you are enjoying the weekend.

It seems impossible that two weeks have gone by and it's time for another Christmas Card Club Challenge and this time the theme is Wings and Things,


 Sorry about the poor photography. 

I have Rory and Darcy, aren't they so cute, surrounded by trees and Christmas charms with snow falling. I inked up my round gel press for the background. I've added some sparkle gel pen and tiny gems. 
I'm sure fairies have Christmas too.


There we are, another card for the box. We are marching so quickly towards Christmas, it's frightening.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and see you soon,

15 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous design on this circular card, a lovely frosty feel to this scene.
Lorraine

dutchess said...

So cute Kate I just love those little fairy’s…they are perfect in your frost blue background….
Take care xxx

gwen70 said...

Wonderful card Kate, love the colour xx

meg said...

A magical frosty scene in an enchanted forest Kate

Valerija said...

Amazing card. Love the frosty scene and wonderful colours.
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great card of these fairies/elves in their frosty forest clearing. Love it. Love the round design too Kate.
Faith x

JD/ Jill said...

This is a very pretty card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and magical card! Love those Lavinia babies and the frosty scene you created!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the wintery scene.
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning designed card , lovely gorgeous background and little Lavinia stamps x

Wendy L said...

They look fab Kate, xx

brenda said...

Always good to get another into the seasonal box and this one is adorable with a real wintry feel.

B x

wannabcre8tive said...

This is so cute.Love the image and the winter trees.

Lisa said...

I am photography challenge myself and can relate to bad photography but I think you did great on this one. The scene is so incredibly cute and I love the colors too. It has a frosty wintery feel to the card.

Pat said...

I love the use of the circular gelli plate here Kate, and the shades of blue are so pretty, and love the wonderful white embossed trees, and the two cute fairies too. x