Thursday 5 October 2023

March Calendar Page !

 Hello Everyone, I hope all is well with you and you are enjoying life. 

Autumn has really settled in here, the leaves are falling fast now, still some warmth around though. Getting dark earlier now.

Anyway, I've finished another page in my 2024 calendar, here is the page for March,


 I was thinking of March hares for this one so, I've got Lupin and Logan having fun with the Top Hat, I wandered into the Mad Hatter with this one. Fairy Thistles and some foliage.  Coloured with Zig Clean pens and gel pens. A sticker sentiment, Love Life which I thought went well with the hares having fun.

I'm not getting through these pages as quickly as I thought I would, need to step up if it's to be finished for next year.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments left on my previous post, you are all so kind.

That's me for now, going to visit and see what you have all been creating. Take care of yourselves, bye for now,



12 comments:

meg said...

Another beautiful page Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely scene on your calendar page Kate, it seems that the hares are enjoying their hop play with the hat!
Hugs

Sue said...

Fabulous page Kate it's so lovely hugs x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful scene Kate, I like the colour blending in the background for all your lovely silhouette stamps. This year is flying by and once the clocks go back at the end of the month it always seems to hasten the year on even quicker.
Lorraine

brenda said...

A totally suitable page for March Kate. You sound ahead of us, not much sign of Autumn colours yet and the trees are hanging in there with their leaves.

B x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Another gorgeous page. Marlene

Wendy L said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Getting dark here in Spain too. Xx

Pat said...

What a fun scene of your March calendar page Kate, and love the hares, and a clever idea to have the top hat in there too..beautifully framed with the foliage and thistles. x

Lisa said...

This is a great page for your calendar for March. That hat is fantastic and the bunnies looking at it are too cute.

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful card, such a pretty colourful one too xx

Margarets designer cards said...

That is a perfect page for March, I love your design and colouring

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A perfect page for March Kate, it really is lovely.
Faith x