Sunday 5 December 2021

Christmas Cheer for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weekend. Is everyone on top of the Christmas prep? I'm pretty well sorted, well thankfully I've not that much to do. All cards are made, written and stamped.....what a price postage is now and I think it's making quite a few folks rethink sending card now, don't blame them at all. I was wrapping some of the gifts this afternoon, so only the family ones to do now.

Anyhoo, it's the final Christmas Card Club challenge  for this year, and this time our Sylvia has chosen the theme with is Anything goes, so I've chosen a couple of fabulous digital images from Beccy's Place,



  These images are from the Christmas Cheer collection and are already coloured, so I only added paper, card, sparkle and Glossy Accents. There is something about hot chocolate that just cheers the soul I think. Occasionally I treat myself to a Costa's Gingerbread Latte when I'm out at the shops, and the cream is topped with a little gingerbread man biscuit, delicious!!, though it shoots my blood sugar up, but you have to live, lol'

Anyway Sylvie I hope these will do, and thank you for the challenge, I really enjoyed creating these cards.

Well, that's me for now, I'm going to schedule my post to go live tomorrow when the challenge is up.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post, I very much appreciate them.

Take care of yourselves as this now variation of the virus is taking hold, I hope you are triple jabbed by now,


   


23 comments:

meg said...

Kate your gorgeous cards made me thirsty and forced me to make a gingerbread latte,lol,two super cards

dutchess said...

Great cards Kate I know what you mean about the comfort of hot chocolate…I just love it and have bought myself a Hotel Chocolate velvetiser so that I can have one every day…it’s been so cold and wet here,all the decks are up,all the cards finished just ready for posting,…just present wrapping…if I can remember where I hid them!….wonder if we will be able to meet with the family this year as my niece has to go into quarantine when she gets back from America on the 12th so cutting it fine if she tests positive…fingers crossed she is okay…take care xxxx

Zoe Tant said...

WOW sounds like you are well on the way with festive preparation Kate. I love the cards what great images and they look hand coloured. We are boosted etc so hoping to take a short break soon but only in the uk. Keep safe and Happy Christmas Zoe x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful cards Kate, they look so delicious too!
Merry Christmas!
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your cards are gorgeous. I love them both. Those images are so good to use. It sounds like you are well organised. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful christmas cards,
you are well in advance of me, I still have some to make and not even started writing them.
I hope you are keeping well, and staying safe in this cold weather, I know we are not as cold as you.

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful cards. Love them. Anesha x

aussie aNNie said...

Two beautiful cards Kate, and gorgeous colours as well...
Great designing...xx

cotnob said...

Two super Christmas cards Kate, they are both fabulous but I especially like the first one - I do love Hot Chocolate, me and my eldest son will definitely have some over the Christmas break when he is home.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

gwen70 said...

two gorgeous cards Kate, have a great Christmas xx

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kate, two fabulous cards. Those hot chocolates look very morish! I like a mug before bed. Prepping? Your away ahead of me and I've got to agree about the cost of postage. I now only send the flattest cards through the mail to save on postage. Enjoy the festive season. Hugs, Elizabeth x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Two great cards Kate, they look ready to drink. Hope you are keeping well. Marlene

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are fabulous Kate, love the layering on these fabby images. Yes! the price of postage is awful, however with a few people missing and one layer cards for abroad, I saved myself quite a bit of money. Quite canny this year, for a change!
Faith x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Two great Christmas cards Kate. Love them both.
I agree, the cost of posting the cards is getting
quite expensive, which is a shame, as a lot of people
really look forward to receiving them each Christmas.
Stay safe and well Kate.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

JD/ Jill said...

You sound like you are way ahead of me... (But then I think everyone is)...Pretty Christmas cards! I like how you added the sparkle.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Ooooh, both of those mugs look really tempting Kate. The weather is really cold now and that's when our thoughts turn to comforting food and drinks. I sill have a few presents left to buy but I'm not feeling very inspired at the moment. I think it's the thought of going out in the cold and when there are so many bugs about! Take care and stay warm x

Christine Harrop said...

Two great cards with really super images Kate. Glad you are so well on with your Christmas prep. Hope you are both well. Hugs Christine xx

Mac Mable said...

Both cards are fabulous with wonderful images and beautifully coloured Kate x. Take care too Kate x.

Valerija said...

Adorable images and fabulous cards.
Valerija xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What gorgeous cards love both of them. Alison xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oooh, I really like these cards x

Pat said...

Two gorgeous cards Kate and I love the added sparkle and shine for these yummy looking drinks. x

Sue said...

I'm behind again.....what fabulous holiday drinks and beautifully presented on your lovely cards. Happy New Year Kate.

Hugs
Sue