Sunday 14 November 2021

Floral Mandala!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good weekend and that your weather is good. We have a beautiful day here, very sunny and warm. Alistair was laughing at me for wearing sunglasses whilst I was cleaning the blinds, but the sun was so strong through the windows that my eyes were smarting, the glasses only helped a little, still I got that chore done, it's waited a long time lol.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my last post, I do appreciate each and every one of them.

I have a  coloured page this time around, 


This page is from a Jade Summer book called Intricate Flowers and I've used Staedtler Ergosoft pencils and added a few bits of glitter.
Here's the lovely book the page is from, and it was given to me for my birthday by my friend Mrs Duck, it's the first page I've coloured up, so I must get more done.
Well, that's all from me today, just a short post, so I'll say cheerio for now and see you later in the week, keep yourselves safe, still loads of covid out there,



 

21 comments:

meg said...

your gorgeous summer colours really cheered up a dull day here, a beautifully coloured page

brenda said...

A lovely reminder of Summer days Kate, so fresh and welcoming and as always beautifully coloured. The sun has't reached us again today, just dull and cold as per usual of late.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is very pretty Kate and I love the bright, Spring colours you have used - perhaps it's a subconscious thing that we are both wishing to get this winter over with :)
Lorraine

Mac Mable said...

What a pretty floral page, beautifully coloured Kate x. Yes we have been trying to catch up with jobs this weekend too x.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your colouring Kate, such beautiful work. As for the windows, mine are waiting too, if you could come down, I'll let you do them too! Bless you for your lovely comment.
Faith x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lovely picture makes me think of summer. Love Alison x

Flo Langley said...

Lovely page Kate. Beautifully coloured as always. I need to do my windows as well. I might just need a few more mugs of tea and think about it! enjoy your evening. Hugs Flo xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

A lovely page Kate. I love the heart design with
the pretty flowers inside the heart shape. As usual
your colouring of this page is amazing. Beautiful choice
of colours too. Take care and stay safe Kate.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx

dutchess said...

Bright and cheery Kate and just perfect to brighten up a dull dank Sunday…at least there is no sun to show up my windows so I can keep watching the tennis….take care xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful page, love the heart filled with the flowers. Great colouring!
Hugs

Wendy L said...

Love your page, so bright and happy, xxx

Valerija said...

Wonderful! Love the image and colours.
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely fabulous. Great colours, . x

cotnob said...

A pretty colouring page Kate, you have coloured it beautifully.
The weather is certainly being kind to us at the moment, it's quite warm down south.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Beautiful colouring as always Kate and a lovely gift from Mrs Duck for your birthday. Looking forward to seeing some more of the pretty flowers. x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

How lovely to see these pretty colours Kate. Lovely work x

Sue said...

WOW, Kate, beautiful coloring on tis page. Lots of pretty colors and the flowers look awesome.

Hugs
sue

pam said...

Beautiful colours Kate, love it!
Pam x

Dortesjs said...

great page so vipe.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Very bright and beautiful, something that we all need at this time of the year. have a good weekend Kate x

JD/ Jill said...

Wonderful page! Great coloring!