Sunday 7 November 2021

Christmas Wreath or Anything Goes for the CCC!

Hello Blogging Friends and Visitors, I hope everyone is well. Here we are at another weekend, and another Christmas Card Club Challenge, the two weeks since our last one has flown by. 

This time Christine has chosen Christmas Wreaths, or if you can't manage that, there is always Anything Goes. A lovely theme Christine, here is what I've managed;


 This lovely card is made with die cuts from a book of die cut sheets from The Works and I've added a bit of sparkle, black card and LOTV kraft paper.


This card was made with some very old stash. Do you remember Anita products, well this was one of those die cute sheets, decoupaged up, a few gems and black card and glitter. The sentiment if from Creative Stamping magazine.


Card-io stamps are used on this card. I hadn't used Card-io stamps for ages, but after seeing the beautiful cards Marianne Fisher made using similar stamps I had a boost of inspiration, so thank you Marianne. I've added a few gems and glitter.

Thank you Christine for your challenge, I really enjoyed it.

Well, we've had some very heavy sleet showers today, and it was so dark, it was good to be indoors. I hope your weather is better where ever you are. I hope it all settles down before we go out tonight.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my last card, and birthday wishes for Alistair, he had a good birthday, enjoyed all the gifts, cards and sweeties. I'll post his card another day.

That's me for now, going to schedule this post for tomorrow for when the CCC goes live. Keep safe everyone and see you soon,


 

23 comments:

meg said...

Three beauties Kate,the two decoupaged cards are gorgeous,it's a long time since I decoupaged a complete card. My favourite has to be the Card-io stamped one your layout and colours are beautiful

brenda said...

Always like a Christmas wreath Kate and here we have three beauties, if I had to choose a favourite it would be hard but maybe a slight lean towards the last.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Beatiful cards Kate and I especially like the stamped one. The first stamps that I ever bought were 'Anita' stamps, in fact I still have them. I don't use many wooden stamps these days but they are some of the ones that I still have. Take care, stay warm and have a good week x

dutchess said...

Three beautiful cards Kate…I still buy Anita card blanks ……love the cardio stamps a stunning card…
Beautiful sunny mild day for us today,a lovely change from the last week of frosty cold….got my windows open for a good blow out….take care xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your cards are gorgeous. I love them all. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Christine Harrop said...

Three beautiful wreath cards Kate. My favourite is your stamped one - absolutely beautiful. I really must get more adventurous. Hope you and Alastair are both well. Hugs Christine xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

You've managed to create three gorgeous cards this week Kate, lovely creations and all different.
Lorraine

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Three stunning cards Kate. I too still buy Anita Card Blanks take care. Alison x

gwen70 said...

3 beautiful cards, love the cardio one xx

Mac Mable said...

Three beautiful wreath cards and thanks for the reminder about the Card-io stamps Kate x.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous cards Kate, each so individual, but all great designs and colouring.
Faith x

Sue said...

Three gorgeous cards Kate...I shivered when you mentioned sleet! lol I'm guessing it won't be long before we get some wintery weather as it's getting really cold on a night now...take care hugs Sue x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Some lovely wreaths especially love the bottom one. Anita’s that takes me back to when I first started cardmaking. Hope you had a lovely evening

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Fabulous cards ….. so pretty ….
Hugs Sylvie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely cards Kate, as always, gorgeous images and delightful colours. xxx

JD/ Jill said...

All cards are really lovely! Sleet!!!! I'm not ready for that! Actually, never ready for that. It's been chilly where I live...but today was warm enough for me to craft out on my porch again.

Valerija said...

Stunning cards Kate. Especially love the first one.
Have a nice day.
Valerija xx

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful trio of very different wreath cards Kate. I think the first is my favourite I like the rustic feel of it. Hope the sun comes and brightens the days soon. Zoe x

Sue said...

Wow, Kate, all three cards are wonderful. Sounds like you had fun going through your older stash. I always am amazed at the stuff I forgot I had when I open certain draws! Lovely cards.

Hugs
Sue

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great use of your stash, they are three lovely cards and my fav is the last one, such beautiful wreath you stamped!!
Hugs

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

These are all super stylish Kate x

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas cards Kate, lovely wreaths and I do remember Anita products, I still have some decoupage sheets hanging around somewhere!
It sounds like winter has arrived in your neck of the woods, it's still quite mild here.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Three wonderful wreath cards Kate and I particularly love the last using the pretty Card-io stamps with those bright flowers...gorgeous! x