Sunday 8 November 2020

Stencils for the CCC!

 Hello to You All, I hope you are enjoying the weekend and your weather is good, another  day of sunshine here, although icy this morning with 0 degrees.

Another two weeks have passed since the CCC showed their last makes, and it's just whizzed by, so time once again and Rachel has chosen the theme of  Stencils.  Here's what I've come up with;


Imagination Crafts stencil coloured with different shades of Izink ink, star gems and clear gems, the snowflake border is one I bought in the Works. Matted on to different shades glitter card....there is a name for this but it escapes me at the moment.


Another Imagination crafts stencil and different colours of Sparkle Medium . The merry Christmas has Izink texture paste in gold, a few coloured gems to finish and black glitter card.


This is a Tonic Studio stencil with Sparkle Medium in Diamond, on to dark blue card. I made a border with white glitter card and matted it on to silver mirror card. The little snowman is a Carnation Crafts die water coloured, with some Stickles for sparkle. The snowflake die is by Amy Designs. I have to own to being really pleased with how this card turned out.

Well Rachel, I just loved this challenge, so thank you so much, it gave me the opportunity to use stash that has never been used.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment on my previous card, you are always so kind.

That's me for now, I'm scheduling this post for tomorrow for when the CCC goes live. Remember to check out what my team mates make, their cards are alway fabulous.

Keep well and safe, see you soon,



31 comments:

Rita said...

Well Kate, what a fantastic array of cards for this challenge. I do love the card finished off with the little snowman. I do love snowmen anyway. Stay safe my friend. Hugs Rita xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Wow! These are fabulous Kate. I really love the Christmas tree on the first card. The three trees on the second one are all so pretty and I love the expression on the The expression on the snowman's face on the last one - as well as a beautiful snowy village. Hugs Christine x

meg said...

A beautiful selection of cards Kate I only have 2stencils which were magazine freebies,your cards have inspired me to go have a look for some,the snowman card is especially beautiful

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards, love the stencils xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Lovely stencils that you have used for your cards. I like the effects. I am not into stencils so I just opted to go with the wild card and made the snowmen cards I should have done in the last challenge. Dull and overcast here today but dry and not cold. I am going to plant my tulip bulbs out in my pots today as Monty Don says November is the best month to put them in. Hugs ?Mrs A.

dutchess said...

Fabulous cards Kate ..just loving all the stencils...and oooh that lovely snowman on the last card...wheee....
It’s been dull and wet the last two days and really cold in the wind so having a lovely time knitting...take care xxx

cotnob said...

A super collection of Christmas cards Kate, pretty trees and a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
oh these are so gorgeous and very beautiful work your stencilling is.
I love all 3 designs but my fave is your 3rd one with that sweet snowman and the super scene.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

JD/ Jill said...

I really like the cards you made using stencils (Mine have been negleted for a long time. You have so inspired me to get them out after looking at your beautiful cards!

Margarets designer cards said...

Three fabulous.cards, I really love the last one,
I have nit tried stencils, but your cards are very inspirational

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Kate, lots of Imagination stencils today- reminding me I have many of them unused! Love the cards, all quite beautiful. Stay safe, hugs, Shaz X

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Kate, loving them all but my favourite is the last one.
Hugs
Linda xxxx

Valerija said...

Beautiful work. Love your cards.
Valerija xx

Crafting Queen said...

Three really lovely cards.

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous cards .... think I have two of those stencils
Hugs Sylvie x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great thinking, imagination and work Kate, Super cards.
Faith x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kate, I can see you liked this challenge - three fabulous cards! And all so different too. I love them all. x

Dortesjs said...

These are fabulous Kate.love the stencils to

rachel said...

Brilliant makes Kate - really love all your cards and so glad you enjoyed the challenge - I do like stencils! Hugs rachel xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great use of your stencils, so creative! Three beautiful cards!! I have some new stencils to try, thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Three fab cards. Of course the bottom one is my fave

Jules said...

Hi Kate

Yes, for saying it has been a year when we haven't been allowed to do too much in the big wide world, the time this year seems to be flying by.

Great stencil work on your cards .. .. and I love the added snowman on the last one.

Hope you have enjoyed your weekend.

Love Jules xx

Diane said...

Wow! These are fabulous designs Kate. Great way to use stencils.

Hugs Diane

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely set of cards Kate, beautiful stencilling in the different mediums and the cute snowman is adorable.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

They are all gorgeous Kate, xxx

MiamiKel said...

Hello my friend! These are soooo cute! I love your stenciled cards and it gives such a wonderful and warm elegance to the look of them. The trees so bright and colorful with the pops of green against the white - I am so loving it! Always a joy to see what you've been making! Hugs! xx

Sally H said...

Three Wonderful cards, Kate. All beautiful. I really ought to get cracking on a few more myself x

Mac Mable said...

Great stencilling and what unique and fabulous effects on each of your amazing cards x.

Sue said...

Wow, all three cards and stencils are wonderful. I don't think to use my stencils enough, thanks for the inspiration. Beautiful cards, Kate.

Hugs
Sue