Sunday 25 November 2018

All Wrapped Up for the CCC!

Hello Everyone, hoping you are all fine and having a good weekend.  They come around so fast don't they!, just think in four weeks time it will be mas Eve, where has the year gone????

Anyway, it's time once again for our little Christmas Card Club to share our latest challenge cards, and this time around is our lovely Carol who has chosen the theme and she would like to see cards depicting "All Wrapped Up!, so I would imagine that you could either used wrapping up presents or in my case wrapping up warmly, here's my card;
As you can see this little penguin is all wrapped with his hat and scarf. I was gifted this image by my friend Mrs. Duck, so I don't know what make it is, but the set comes along with the lovely snowflakes and and a couple of sentiments, I chose to use Cool Yule as I've inked it all up in cool colours.
First Edition Silent Night papers and silver glitter card. Sara Davis snowflake dies and silver twine. Hope this will do Carol, I enjoyed the challenge so thanks very much.

Thank you too everyone for the lovely comments on my last card, and apologies to Sue Drees and Christina because I accidentally deleted their comments, my finger went ahead of my brain and I pressed the delete button instead of publish. I did check to see if I could get them back, but in Blogger once deleted, there's no coming back. So thank you for taking the time to visit and leave a comment. I'm I numpty or what !

That's me for now, this post will be scheduled for the CCC blog going live tomorrow. Have a lovely weekend and I'll see you soon,
I would like to enter my card into: 
https://scrapsoflifebyscrappymo.blogspot.com/2018/11/november-rudolph-days-challenge.html

29 comments:

Rita said...

Good Morning Kate. Love penguins and your card is so cute. He certainly looks cosy and warm wearing his hat and scarf. Not be long now till we meet up for our usual Christmas rendezvous in Glasgow. Keep wrapped up and keep warm. Hugs Rita xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Kate
Great card... love the cute penguin and the first Edition Papers I love...
Hugs Sylvie xx

dutchess said...

What a sweet image Kate ...perfect for the challenge....bright and cheerful....enjoy the rest of the weekend we have visitors for the next week so I have been busy getting ready for them and cooking...xxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love all the sparkle here Kate, beautiful string of snowflakes and a fun penguin image, who could resist?
Lorraine

meg said...

love the cosy penguin and the colours you used they give a cold feel

Wendy L said...

This is a lovely card Kate, a really cute penguin too, xxxx

Birgit said...

Your card is so cute...I love the Penguin which is shall name Horace:) I love the silver and gold with Burl Ives singing this song in my head when I saw this card. Love the bit of colour and the whole set up...very sweet. I have done boo boos with my fingers justslamming down on something and I delete or I suddenly see a whole bunch of w’s because I fell asleep while writing.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful, love penguins. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Linda xxx

DIMI said...

Hello dear Kate!
Such a fabulous card! Like the cute penguin and the beautiful colors that you used!
Have a happy week!xxx
Dimi...

Diane said...

Very festive dressed penguin and what a fabulous card design Kate.

Hugs Diane

Christine Harrop said...

I really love your cute penguin Kate. He really is wrapped up well against the cold. I think I have gone in the opposite direction to everybody else with my card, which is scheduled for tomorrow - providing Blogger doesn't play up! Hope you are well. Hugs Christine xx

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card, Kate. Love the penguin - he does look cosy in his scarf and hat- and the snowflakes are gorgeous. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, the penguin is just adorable and love the twine with snowflakes!

Flo Langley said...

Lovely card Kate. The penguin looks all snug and adorable. Really?! Only 4 weeks. Now its reality!! Panic mode has just set in! lol! Hugs Flo xx

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! The penguin is so sweet!! I love the sparkle!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

rachel said...

This is supercute Kate - really very lovely!!! Big hugs rachel x

Jennifer Johnston said...

I just adore this card Kate. Loving the gorgeous little penguin and the lovely layout. The cool colours and the silver glitter card are just perfect for this card. Have a good week my friend.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Lorraine said...

Love the little cute penguin and gorgeous colour scheme. A fab card Kate.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

What a super cute image with lovely papers and great snowflake dies and stamps.

Kath x

Mac Mable said...

Adorable card, love the cute image and the colour combination of the silver and aqua looks wonderful. The penguin sure looks all wrapped up and is super cute x.

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous penguin and so love the card.xx

Anonymous said...

oh, that little penguin is adorable! i also love the snowflakes and the turquoise looks so pretty paired with the silver. thank you so much for playing along with the rudolph days challenge!
linda
rudolph days challenge DT

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so beautiful Kate...love the penguin and the matching snowflakes
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

What a cute card I love it xx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Kate, such a cute penguin and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Kate.
Pam x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A very cute Penguin, and a gorgeous card. Marlene

Mrs A. said...

He does look nice and cozy. Loving the cool blues. Hugs ValeryAnne.

scrappymo! said...

This is an adorable penguin image and an adorable card. I like the dangling snowflakes too.

Have not been around for the last couple of themes. My good knee is giving my gyp and has kept me from the computer!