Thursday 10 January 2013

Peach Blossom Geisha

Hello Everyone, I'm a little later tonight as I've been working late, so by the time had something to eat got into the PJs I thought I'd better go and do blog stuff before I crash out.

Thank You to everyone who left great comments on my Wellies card, they are very much appreciated.

This is just going to be a short contribution to the blogging  world as I can tell I'm too tired as I've had to delete lots of spelling mistakes, never mind I've got two days off and I intend to have a bit of a rest, main thing is getting back out behind the wheel and getting along to the craft shop at my local Howdens.

Here is my card for today;
I've used various LOTV companion stamps, these go along with the beautiful Geisha stamps brought out last year, coloured with Promarkers in shades of peach. The base card is form LC and it's embossed with a Spellbinders folder, paper is from Papermania Oriental Treasures, WO roses and The Ribbon Girl ribbon and Gems.

I think these are such gorgeous stamps and I enjoyed creating this card, I hope you like it.  I wait your remarks.
I would like to enter this card into Lillies Little Fairies new year Challenge

That's all from me, see you all soon
Kate X

10 comments:

pam said...

hi Kate, this is a beautiful card, cute image and lovely colours, think you should be in bed, go and get some rest, take care pam

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card Kate, what a great design for this image. Hope you have a safe drive and sending loads of hugs. xx Flora

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, i love cards with an oriental theme and i just love that Geisha stamp. I have the Geisha toppers, not very good at stamping yet, but LOTV produce some lovely stamps and toppers. You take care and get back on the road you need your crafting material.

Wilma x x x

Hazel said...


Good morning Kate, Glad to read that your are going to get in your car and go for a drive, good for you. Yet again a beautifull card love your colours. Hazel

Wendy Fraser said...

Such a beautiful card, I do love LOTV stamps. Super colour combo and great attention to detail. xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous hugs Pops x x x

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card Kate. I love the oriental look.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Kate, love how you've embossed the card in the background

jacqui x

Patricia said...

Awwww!! Kate this is just beautiful, so serene. I love everything about it, it is fabulous.
Loving the base card as well.

Patricia xx

Sue said...

This is so beautiful Kate. I love the way you have used those gorgeous images. The papers and details you have added work so well together.

Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue