Wednesday 3 October 2012

The arrival of my new stamps from LOTV

Good Evening,  well I've had a lovely day today as my new LOTV stamps arrived.  I ordered one of the new Geisha images and the Geisha mini stanps which go along with it.  They are just lovely and all the examples made by LOTV's designers are fabulous.  Anyway, I chose Cho and I've made a card which I will put on tomorrow.

I am delighted to have new followers,so hello to you all and many thanks for the kind comments, it's much appreciated and I plan to be in contact with you all.

Well my husband came back from his few days in  Skye along with is buddies, full of all the stories of the wonderful time they all had, walking, climbing, canoing, canyoning, camping out in the tepee, getting full of whiskey, talking politics, playing their instuments, singing, arguing, and get this.........there was only a film crew making a movie where they were camped, infact they were asked if they could move their tepee as the riders had to ride in that bit.  20 or so Samuri warriors no less, in the full gear, and a helicopter filming it all. Now apparently it is Keanu Reeves new film.  I'm going to google it to find out the name, Alistair couldn't remember it, but fancy that they had a front row seat watching the action and one of the main horses was the horse who was Warhorse.  I'ts such a beautiful creature, Alistair took a photo so I might put it on.  Anyway exciting stuff.  They asked if they could have parts but there wasn't any call for a bunch of hairy, smelly outdoor punters.

Anyway, I got Alistair's birthday card finished so here it is and say Good night.
I

3 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

What a beautiful topper. Your husband will be delighted with it. Looking forward to seeing your cards with your new stamps - the LOTV stamps are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Bet your husband will be delighted with this card, pity he and his friends could not be extras would have been exciting. I bought LOTV years ago when I first started card making but have not really looked recently. Will have to look them up when I go to the Hobbycrafts show at SECC Glasgow at the end of this month.

Take care

Wilma x x

pam said...

fabulous card, bet he`ll love it pam