Thursday 25 October 2012

Christmas cards again

Good Afternoon Everyone and I hope you are all well and have had a good day whatever you were doing. Thank you to all who left such nice inspiring comments on my last blog, I alway look forward to reading them.

Well I didn't get any blogging done yesterday, but I did get some cards made. I cut out and put together the Giorgdano decoupage images the other night whilst watching TV so they were ready to make a card with yesterday, here they are

They are lovely images and I'm pleased I bought them, however they need a larger card than I am used to doing and the first one I think could have done with a larger card base, not to worry though.
I've embossed the top one with a spellbinders christmas folder and used WO flowers, gems and glitter

Seasons Tweetings uses Anita green card and Papermania Boofle paper, glitter and gems, WO flowers.

Dinner time now and Alistair has just been through asking if he should put on the oven knowing full well that the oven is not needed tonight.   this is a subtle hint to get going with the cooking.

Have a good Evening,  Kate x

7 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Two lovely cards Kate very nice indeed

jacqui x

Crafty Lark said...

They have both got such a gorgeous Santa on them and plenty of detail, I don't think they need anything else. xx Flora

Patricia said...

Good Evening Kate,
I love your cards, they are nice and traditional.
You have made a fantastic job putting them together.
I have not decided what I am going to do for mine this year.
John is a bit like Alistair, he comes though and asks if he can set the table, hows that for a hint of needing fed!!!
I don`t have a Craft Room and work in the kitchen, he knows I need some time to clear a space to eat............
Happy Crafting

Patricia xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Such lovely cards, love the images xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous cards,love the fab images and great colours.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous in fabulous colours hugs pops x

Shona Hamill said...

These are lovely Kate, 2 very jovial looking Santas!

Shona xx