Tuesday 20 August 2024

Kitty at the Well!

 Hello there, I hope all's well with Everyone, but if not sending out Hugs.

Just popping in with a quick  coloured picture. I seem to be concentrating on my colouring books at the moment instead of card making, anyway here is my latest offering,


And the colouring book it's from


This lovely book is one of  the first books I bought but haven't coloured much in it. 

So for this picture I used Derwent Chromaflow pencils, gel and Posca pens. Soft pastels for the background with Sickles  to give sparkle

Hope you like it. That's me  for now ,take care of yourselves,




11 comments:

meg said...

Love your choice of colours for this beautiful magical scene

Pat said...

A beautifully coloured page in another of your wonderful books Kate and love the purply pinks and greens and pretty yellow glow around the lamps hanging in the trees and from the yellow moon, and such a cute little cat staring at the basket of apples hoping that maybe they may be good to eat. x

dutchess said...

Lovely Kate such a pretty page xxx

brenda said...

Very prettily done, hope to catch up properly soon!

B x

Lisa said...

Great coloring of this wonderful image.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I more than like it Kate, it's fabulous, such wonderful colouring and a lovely image too. x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous page and beautiful colouring

Darnell said...

Your coloring is beautiful, Kate! That sounds like heaven to me and I need to get myself a coloring book for times when I just need something relaxing and enjoyable that takes my mind off everything else! Enjoy your upcoming holiday! Hugs, Darnell

aussie aNNie said...

What a beautiful colouring page design! Gorgeous colours too . xx

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is so pretty, I love it. the colours are gorgeous. Matthew was asking after you. He still remembers you. Marlene

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful page Kate, and excellent colors love this and a great design xx