Saturday 16 March 2024

Bijou and the Moon!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing well, but big Hugs if you're not. Lots of bugs going around, so hopefully you are staying car of them.

Lovely sunny day here but a bit ld. I'm seeing that snow is forecast in the next few days The weather people on the TV is giving o mention of it, I'm seeing this on my feed page o the computer. I'm hoping it's wrong.

Thanking you all who left such lovely comments on my last card, I really do appreciate the time you take to visit my blog.

 

Here I have June's page in my Lavinia Stamps Calendar, and I used this lovely little owl stamp called Bijou and of course he's sitting on the new moon. All stamps used are by Lavinia and Elements Ink blended in the background. Posca pen, gel pens and little gems to give some twinkle in the sky.

That's me for now, take care of yourselves and enjoy your weekend,



12 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A delightful page Kate, love the owl on the moon, with the surrounding foliage. He would have shown up last night, the new moon was really bright, back to rain today though. Take care, hope you don't have the snow. x

meg said...

Beautiful layout,love the owl and your bright moon

dutchess said...

Hi Kate a great page ..what a cute owl…we have barn owls around us and I often hear them at night….
Cold and bright here today….not that I have been out been playing with some new stamps today so covered in ink…take care xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have lots of beautiful Lavinia stamps, Kate. This cute little owl makes me smile and it seems so comfy sitting on the moon! Lovely calendar page, beautifully coloured!

Sue said...

Such a sweet card Kate it's gorgeous. I saw that Scotland might be in for some snow but no mention of it on telly? hugs Sue x

brenda said...

Another lovely page for your journal Kate. An Owl is good for June as in our parts we have one about then who regularly hunts for feed in the paddocks, we always assume feeding young, but lovely to watch.

B x

Margarets designer cards said...

I hope you dont get snow, and that is it all gone for when we come up next month,
That is a gorgeous card, I love the owl sitting on the moon, wonderful colouring and design
I hope you are keeping away from the bugs, sending you a hug back

Lorraine said...

A fabulous page Kate, love the night sky and very cute owl
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A beautiful design and lovely night sky.
Try and stay clear of the bugs, better/warmer weather will be here soon hopefully.
Lorraine

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Sue said...

Awesome card Kate. Love the night sky and the little owl. Beautiful. We have also had snow, just enough to cover the ground and then it melts and again the next day same thing. Looking forward to Spring weather!

Hugs, Sue

Pat said...

What an absolutely cute and pretty owl Kate, and love the way you have it perched on the bright crescent moon, and the flowery branches and twinkly stars add to this beautiful scene..perfect for your June page in the calendar. x