Thursday 21 March 2024

A Friends' Gathering!

 Hello Blogging Friends and Visitors, how're you all doing, fine I hope and looking forward to the weekend. We are going to a concert on Saturday evening, by the Inverness Symphony Orchestra, it's their inaugural concert in this name as they were formally The Ness Symphonia. It's a lovely piece of music called The Land of the Mountain and the Flood, a Scottish composer, Hamish MacCunn, based on one of Sir Walter Scott's poems. So we are looking forward to that.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my last calendar page, I so much appreciate them. I'm back today with my April page,


   Once again I've used all Lavinia stamps and Elements Ink. Gel pens and Stickles for sparkle.

I do wish I was better at taking photos, anyway it is what it is. 

That's all from me for now, have a lovely weekend whatever you get up to and stay safe,



11 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Kate that’s a great scene you have created with your stamps…bet you had fun doing it!
Enjoy the concert and I hope the weather isn’t too bad…looks like we are all in for a bit of a chill over the weekend…
Take care xxxx

meg said...

Love the scene you created with these beautiful stamps

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Another lovely calendar page full of details and spaklig.
Enjoy the concert on Saturday!
Hugs

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is a beautiful scene and gorgeous stamps. Marlene

Mrs A. said...

This little scene you have created is terrific. I love the colours you have used. hope you enjoy your concert at the Weekend. Thanks for your comments on my book art. i actually made it more difficult for myself by using up an already torn up book and making the flowers from the design paper but it has made it more of a one off instead of just following the tutorial. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

Wow Kate, such a wonderful scene and with the two hares and the hedgehog and all the blooming flowers and leaves coming on the tree, just perfect for a springtime scene on your calendar. x

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful calendar page. Love the scene and wonderful colors.

brenda said...

Great use of colour to create an atmospheric scene Kate and can imagine the sparkle. As for photos, same here, never fails to amaze me that even a square card never looks that way when I've finished with my camera.

B x

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous page for April, your design is really lovely and the colouring is excellent
Have a lovely weekend.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A glorious page Kate, so much depth to the whole scene. I love it, a wonderful image to look at all month. x

Jules said...

Hi Kate
What great idea to make calendar pages .. .. .. it means you get to look at your lovely artwork for a whole month! (and after that I would cut the picture away and frame it). Your scenes are so beautiful!

I hope you enjoyed your concert.

Love Jules xx