Monday 18 February 2013

Mother's Day Card!

Good Morning All, yes it's Monday again, doesn't it come around all too quickly.  I hope you all had a great weekend.

I'm early today with this post, I felt I had to get going  as I've been a wake since 2.20am and I now feel as if I've got a hangover and now feel the desperate need to sleep, but hey oh, it's time to get going for work.  It's my turn to be doing the cooking at the project and each time it is I've got a full fortnight of stress.  It's the main part of my job I hate.  Anyway onward and upward as they say.

My card today is one I've been asked to make for Mother's Day;
Another wonderful stamp from LOTV and coloured with Promarkers, Co-oridination cream card and First Edition Sweet Owl paper, Spellbinder Floral Oval dies, Corners also Spellbinders from Frosty Forms, Lace and pearls from The Ribbon Girl, WO roses and to finish some stickles for a bit of sparkle.

As my colours are pink and cream, I would like to enter this card into,
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/challenge-70pink-and-cream.html  
and  because there's pearls also http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/pearls.html

Have a good day Everyone,
Kate x

16 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

What a sweet card Kate love this stamp great colours and I love that paper
jacqui x

Hazel said...


Kate, what a sweet card. Your colouring perfect as always.

Not good when you can't sleep and got a stressfull day, try and take it easy. Hazel

Rita said...

Good Morning Kate, What a wonderful card, your colouring looks fabulous. I hope you get a better sleep to-night. Hugs Rita xx

Marie-Louise said...

Kate this is beautiful. Love the colours.

Patricia said...

Oh! Kate, not good, you need your sleep, hopefully tonight will be better.

Your card is beautifully cloured as always, a stunning layout, love the flowers and that "dinkey" little bow
Hugs

Patricia xx

Erika said...

I love this wee image Kate, cute colour combo too. Have a good day at work, hugs Erika.

Crafty Lark said...

Aaaaawww what a perfect mum card, love it. Sorry I cannot send you a sleep fix but do take care. xx Flora

Sue said...

This is so sweet Kate I havent got that LOTV image, I hear my hubby saying well it must be the only one you havent got !! LOL gorgeous card hun lots of hugs and hope you can have some chill time Sue J xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
a wonderful card and image. Love the design and the dies used.
So sorry you couldn't sleep last night. I spent many a year crafting in the middle of the night.
Have a wonderful crafty day.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

Hi Kate , stunning card and love that image. Pink and cream are so gorgeous together. Hate it when I can't sleep and worse still when you have to work as well. Hope you can catch up tonight.

Wilma x x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, back again, Sue Wison has a blog http://particraft.blogspot.co.uk/ if you are interested in having a look at her work. You mentioned on Patricia's blog that you had not seen much of hèr work.

Wilma x x x

pam said...

hi Kate, this is a adorable card any mum would love it, love you stamp coloured beautifully and fabulous layout. hope you sleep tonight. pam

Alison Scott said...

A lovely card. That image is so sweet.

Patricia said...

Good evening Kate
There is a Tutorial for that Pleated Ribbon Technique on the Meiflower website.
I saw it Hobbycraft Glasgow last year, quite easy once you get the rhythm of it.
Hope you managed to get a better sleep last night and have a good one tonight.
Hugs

Patricia xx

Else Irene said...

So sweet :) Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this time ♥

Sue said...

This is such a joyful card Kate. I love the sweet image and the colours and details are all so pretty.
Thank you for taking part in the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge this week
Sue xx