Sunday, 18 November 2012

Woodland Fun

Good Morning Fellow bloggers, It's a fine Sunday morning here, blue skys and sunshine but oh so cold. Thats the good news, the bad, is that I'm working later on.  How I hate it, so I thought I would do my post early rather than tonight.

Thany you for your comments on my last card, taking the time to look at my blog is really appreciated and I always love looking at what you are all doing.  I learn lots of new ways to do projects and have some wonderful inspiration.

Here is the other card I made for the order;
I've used very different colours on this one, but I think it works quite well.

LOTV stamp and sentiment, coloured with Promarkers, LOTV Kraft pad of papers, gold mirri, Spellbinders snowflakes, adorable scorable card and a Hunkydorry blank card, lots of frosting and glitter.

I really like this stamp and it was fun to colour in, as long as Caroline likes them though.

Off now to get ready for work.  Hopeing you all have a great day, whatever your doing.

Kate x

6 comments:

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, aww amd aww again, what a cute image! fab card, love it. xx

scottish crafter said...

Hi Kate, another winner, simply stunning. Love the image and the background wish I hd purchased the

scottish crafter said...

Continuation from above........LOTV Kraft paper pad at Glasgow last month it looks so divine. Hard luck on having to work today, Sunday is supposed to be a day of rest Ha Ha not for everyone though.

Wilma x x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the sweet image and fab layout.xxx

Patricia said...

I really like this, the subtle colours are great, love how you have put everything together.
Like Wilma I wish I bought the Kraft Paper Pad at SECC

Patricia

pam said...

hi Kate,
love this card, fab image & beautiful design.
pam