Friday 12 October 2012

Brain exhausted and closing down now

Good Evening, a little later than usual, snozed off on the sofa for half an hour, must have needed it, but it hasn't refreshed me, I think it will be bed soon.  It was one of those days at work, made worse beacuse of staff shortage and there is something about Fridays cos everyone seamed quite mad today, but I'm on holiday now for two weeks and so looking forward to it.

I've just been catching up with your creations and what lovely ones they are too. I never cease to be both amazed and enspired by all the creative talen there is.  Anyway, here is a little card  made for a little girl who started school, having not ever seen this little one, I'm told that she looks just like the little girl in the image, so this is" Erin's first day at school"
This is a Sarah Kaye stamp coloured with promarkers, co-ordination card, and bits and pieces from stash.
Oh and by the way, I didn't win at the little Fairies Challenge, but it was fun to do, I might do another one.

That's me for tonight, brain is beginning to close down, bye for now

Kate x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, are you going away or holidaying at home, chilling out. We gave up on going abroad what with all the hassel at airports and the prises zooming so we bought a touring caravan and with having two dogs it is ideal to scoot away when we can.m we were up at Granton on Spay a few weeks ago and it was one of the good weeks.

Well enough of thst your card is delightful I bet Erin loved it. The image is just right for a five year old.

Enjoy your break from work.

Wilma x x

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely card. The image is so cute - I'll bet the little girl loved it.

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is just fabulous, huggles Pops x x

Wendy Fraser said...

What a darling image and I love the colours too. xx

Erika said...

Cute card Kate. I hope Erin had a great first day at school too.
Crafty hugs Erika.