Sunday 5 March 2023

Christmas Carol/Song for the CCC!

 Hello, I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend. They come around so quickly don't they!

It's also time once again for the Christmas Card Club to show their latest cards, and this time the theme is a Christmas Carol or Song.


I found this little stamp in an old copy of Creative Stamping magazine, the sentiment was in it too, so just perfect for the theme. I coloured it with a variety of watercolour pens and used Elements ink for the background, gel and Posca pens and some tiny gems in the sky.

Thank you all for you kind wishes for recovery, and I'm definitely making headway, just a bit slow going in getting rid of the cough. I've got another appointment for the SeHCAT scan soon, so that's good news, it came through sooner than expected.

That's me for now, have a lovely Sunday, take care and thanks too for the lovely comments on my last card.


 

17 comments:

brenda said...

A really sweet image Kate, makes for a pretty Christmas card.

Pleased tour improving and also that your scan came through quickly, I had an MRI Friday, only had to wait a week, mind you they put it out to a private provider.

B x

dutchess said...

Love it Kate…what a great image…and sentiment…
Hope you are feeling much better take care xxxx

meg said...

An adorable nativity scene,perfect for your Carol Away in a Manger,fantastic background Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely and cute Nativity scene Kate, so beautifully coloured. Glad to hear that your health is going better.
Have a lovely Sunday!

Margarets designer cards said...

A very traditional christmas card, beautifully coloured, and lovely image.
Hope you dont get snowed in this week, we have some forecasted for mid week, I just the weather would warm up

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a fabulous find Kate, so appropriate for our challenge and such a cute card too.
Lorraine

Christine Harrop said...

Sorry I have been missing for a while Kate. Life seems to have overtaken me. I love the sweet image on your card and the beautiful background. Take care Christine xx

Valerija said...

Wow, what an amazing card. I just love this wonderful image.
Valerija xx

Pat said...

Such a sweet card Kate with that cute nativity scene and the blue background goes perfectly. I'm glad that you feel stronger and that you now have another appointment for your SeHCAT scan which I'm sure you are anxious to get on with. x

rachel said...

What a beautiful card Kate - really lovely! Big hugs rachel x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, a beautiful sky, image and fabulous colouring.
Faith x

pam said...

Aw so sweet your image Kate, beautiful card
Pam x

Wendy L said...

It's a lovely image and it is nice to see a tradional scene on a Christmas card, xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the stamp - so sweet.
So glad to hear you are on the mend.
Lorraine x

Viv said...

Such a sweet card Kate, I do hope you are feeling better now too. Sorry I am so late leaving comments also ;) Viv xx

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful Christmas card!

Lisa said...

Absolutely super Christmas image and terrific colors too.