Wednesday 19 October 2022

A planter of Blooms!

Hello, I hope you are all well and have had a good day. A beautiful day here, sunshine, but cool, very cold now though.

Alistair took himself off down to the Cairngorms for a walk and had a lovely day, I got on with some household chores. 

I have a coloured picture tonight,


A page from my Johanna Basford diary, coloured with Derwent Coloursoft pencils, and little bits of glitter. A Gina K stencil in the background.

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my last card, I very much appreciate them.

I've got to go into town tomorrow for my third covid injection and flu jab. Hoping it all goes well and no nasty side effects.

Anyhoo, enjoy your evening and take care, see you soon,



11 comments:

meg said...

A beautiful selection of blooms and colours Kate

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A lovely planters full of blooms, lovely colouring! The stencil on the back looks great.
Hugs

Marlene Atkinson said...

I love this, it is gorgeous. Marlene

Wendy L said...

Your colouring is fab Kate, would make a lovey card too, xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous page and you have coloured it beautifully Kate...I can remember going through the Cairngorms on a bus many years ago LOL I love Scotland it's my favourite place to go hugs Sue x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is so very beautiful Kate. Lovely colours, a real piece of art. As for the flu and Covid jab, hubby and me had a nausea's reaction to the flu one, something so new to us, not very pleasant either. I haven't heard of others having the reaction, but it seems it can happen. Good Luck.
Faith x

Valerija said...

Gorgeous image and colours.
Valerija xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Hallo Kate, love your fabulous colouring of the pretty image. Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs Anet.

Lisa said...

I love the soft stenciled background you used for this wonderfully colored image.

Fairy Qu33n said...

Very beautiful card 😍😍😍

Sue said...

Beautiful crate of flowers and colored up so pretty. The stenciled background looks awesome.

Hugs
Sue