Sunday 30 January 2022

Winter Castle!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend. 

I've not had a busy one, just some food shopping and a bit of pottering around with housework. I will need to do some serious housework tomorrow though. I'll have plenty of time to do it as I'll beginning my lead up to my hospital appointment in two weeks time and I have to cut down on social contacts, so as the only thing I do now is aqua classes, I'll be giving them up for the time being. 

I have to have an endoscopy and a colonoscopy, and it all be done in the one appointment, but all made a bit more complicated because of my diabetes and of course covid, but at least it's getting done, my initial appointment was way back in August last year. I isolate for three days prior to the appointment and do a PCR test. I know it's all quite routine stuff, but it's pretty intrusive, and I know that there are some repairs to my colon to made. So, lots of time for housework, knitting and colouring over the next couple of weeks.

Thank you for the lovely comments on my football card, as always I appreciate the time you take to visit and comment.

I have a coloured page tonight;

I coloured this page with Caran D'Ache  Pablo pencils and added Stickles for some sparkle on the mountains. I the photo the mountains look a bit dirty, but it's actually green coloured pencil to give the impression of bushes and scrub on the mountains.

  Roughly translated this My Winter Walk, I love Rita Berman's whimsical drawings. 

Well I can hear there is quite a hoolie going on outside with the wind,  I believe we are in for another storm, good to be indoors. 

That's me for now, keep safe from covid, it's still raging, no matter what your told, and see you soon,



24 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful colouring on that landscape, lovely page! Sorry for your appointments, they are surely unpleasant, even if they seem necessary.

Flo Langley said...

Hi Kate, The castles are super. Beautifully coloured as always. I was thinking about you earlier and hoped you were both ok because of the storm. I hope all goes well with your appointment. Not very nice but better to be checked out. Take care, hugs, Flo xx

Mia said...

Beautiful page, Kate. I love your colouring. And what a great idea to use stickles for sparkle on the mountains! Kisses, my friend.

Christine Harrop said...

A beautiful colouring page and beautifully coloured Kate. I do hope everything goes well with your procedure. It's all so much more complicated now isn't it? Good luck. Hugs Christine xx

meg said...

Fabulous colours and colouring Kate,a beautiful scene.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a lovely page and great colouring.

Sue said...

Fabulous colouring Kate love the castle! It's been blowing a gale here too so me and 'the boys' stayed indoors today hugs Sue x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful colouring Kate. x

Wendy L said...

The colouring is lovely and wonderful pictures to colour.
Not nice procedures to have but hope they go well. Xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous page Kate, you have coloured it beautifully.
Take care, my hubby will be doing the same as you next week, he has an upcoming hospital appointment for a small operation.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Oh my Kate, exactly the same due to take place at this end as well - again!

Gorgeous page, love a bit of fantasy, trying hard to catch up again after the events of the last week or so, takes time.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous page Kate and you have shaded the mountains and castle beautifully.
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your colouring is just amazing. I hope all goes well with your hospital visit. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Mac Mable said...

Sure was a wild one with the winds last night Kate but thankfully no damage. Your colouring page is mystical and beautiful and I love the addition of the stickles. Stay safe too Kate x.

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hello Kate, I just love these whimsical images too and you have as always, coloured them beautifully. The addition of the stickles glitter just adds to the design, brilliant idea! Love them both but the castle page is my favourite. Hope all goes well for you on your appointment in a couple of weeks, I will be thinking of you. Take care and stay safe lovely lady.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
brilliant colouring of that castle such a pity the canera lies and I bet it looks amazing in real life.
I do so hope all goes well with your precidure.
Will be thinking of you and hoping everything goes okay.
I so so hope you have not had any damage from those dreadful storms in the last couple of days.
The last storm we had here in the south of the country took my shed roofing material off and I had to get family to repair it.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Rita said...

Morning Kate. Well I love your castle, so beautifully cvoloured and it would be so nice in a frame. Both are beautiful but the castle just does it for me. I’ll give you a phone later. Hugs Rita xxxx

Valerija said...

Wow, this castle looks magical. Your colouring is fantastic. I love it!
Valerija xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I always love your colouring pages Kate, this is gorgeous, I love the green on the mountains, they are after all? Best of luck with preparations for the tests, been there done got the T shirt as they say. Hope all was OK in the awful storms you have been having up there!
Faith x

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful coloring! And I hope all will go well with your appointment!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I'm just catching up Kate. I do hope that your appointment goes well and swiftly. Your colouring is lovely as always and I'm sure that it will keep you busy when you're resting up. Take care of yourself, hugs Sandra x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your coloring pages are always really fantastic. I love the castle with the sparkly glitter.

Sue said...

WOW, I love this card and the image is stunning. Good luck with your appointments and rest up and take care afterwards.

Hugs
Sue

Pat said...

Beautiful colouring of the pretty mountain scene and castle, and I love the whimsical nature of this page Kate. x