Sunday 6 December 2020

Die Cuts for the CCC!

 Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend so far and that your weather is better than ours, it's been raining stair rods for the last couple of days and so dark too, my lights have been on all day, horrible.

Anyhoo, it's time for our last Christmas Card Challenge for the CCC, and this time Shaz has asked for us to use Die Cuts, or of course there is the option of Anything Goes.

Here is what I've come up with;


Once again it's a pants photo, but I've used this lovely Snowflake die and matted on to Glitter paper and added a dazzler to it's center. I embossed the sentiment and added a wee gem.


This is one of the inner parts of the same die with another dazzler at the centre. Simple cards.


Another Magnes and Mya card, I just adore these dies, I've embellished it with the Christmas Rose die and Festive Berries. Mattered on to LOTV snowflake paper and red card, absolutely loads of sparkle and a few gems.

Thank you so much Shaz for choosing this theme I really did enjoy it. 

Well this is the last challenge for this year, and it was good to get ahead of the game by having all my cards made well in advance of the Big Day. I've even got enough to give to Moreen my DIL.

It's a great way to ensure that you have your cards made well ahead, so if you would like to join our merry little band, so let me know and we will get you started. I'ts fun and no pressure and saves stress in the lead up to Christmas.

I'm scheduling this post for tomorrow for when the challenge goes live, so I''l love you and leave you, with a Big thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments on my last card, always appreciated.

Take care everyone and enjoy your weekend,



32 comments:

meg said...

Three beautiful cards Kate,love the size of your snowflakes,they make a stunning focal image on your CAS backgrounds,your third card is a beauty,the deer are so beautiful

gwen70 said...

3 beautiful cards. Have a great Christmas xx

Jules said...

Hi Kate

Really lovely cards - really good to feel ahead of the game with your Christmas makes doesn't it.

I have made cards all year and still have more to make!!

Love that beautiful large snowflake very much!

Enjoy your Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three beautiful cards Kate, and great use of the positive and negative diecuts of the snowflake. LOVE the last card, I have never seen about the Magnes and Mya brand, perhaps in Europe there isn't... but it's really a shame, such fabulous die!

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Kate. Enjoyed working with you for the Christmas card club.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cotnob said...

A super collection of cards Kate, lovely snowflakes and gorgeous deer, a great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Zoe Tant said...

Beautiful cards Kate. Always good to get two for one and use all the die cut isn't it! Happy Christmas to you and Alistair. Hugs Zoe x

brenda said...

Very elegant snowflake cards Kate and two for the price of one and those Deer are so stylish.

B x

Christine Harrop said...

Such lovely cards Kate. That snowflake die is fabulous and I love the way you have used the die itself and the shape it left.The stag and deer are beautiful! Take care. Hugs Christine xx

Flo Langley said...

Hi Kate. Three absolute beauties. Love how you have used the positive and negative die cuts. So clever. I thought it had been darker this year but I think its probably because we are inside so much. Everything has to be done by about 2.30 p.m. or its too late!! LOL! Take care, Sending hugs, Flo xx

dutchess said...

Three great cards Kate...see you are enjoying the carnation craft dies,,,have a happy Christmas and let’s look forward to a better new year...xxxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Kate your Christmas cards are gorgeous. I do make Christmas cards all year round. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card s ...Kate .....love the snowflakes ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Three gorgeous cards, the top one of my fave, love the blue

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What wonderful inspiration for the challenge Kate, these are all so very beautiful cards.
Faith x

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Kate
Pam x

Mac Mable said...

Beautiful deer card and always great to get the two cards from the one die cut x. I love the scale of the pretty snowflake too Kate x.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous set of cards Kate, great designs.
What a quick year this has been despite all the goings on....wishing you both a lovely Christmas xxx
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

They look lovely Kate.
Here's wishing you better weather, xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Three great cards but my favourite just has to be the last one with the christmas roses and the stags. Gorgeous. Hugs mrs A.

aussie aNNie said...

So gorgeous what an array of fabulous designs, colour and full of cuteness. xx

JD/ Jill said...

Three nicely done Christmas cards!

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Kate, I love how you got 'two for one' with the snowflake die cut, I do like it when that happens! The stag & deer card is amazing,so many layers and details.Glad you enjoyed this one, my plan was to use some of the Paper Edger dies I bought! Huge Christmas hugs, Shaz.

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Kate - love your dies
Lorraine x

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Kate, three lovely Christmas cards. The deer card in particular is
just gorgeous, a fabulous die and love how you have used it.
Hugs Jennifer xx.

MiamiKel said...

Oh Kate, how delightful! These are so precious and I love the winter/snow theme and the deer is super cute! I hope you are all doing well over there and staying safe :) xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

All three are very elegant, I especially like the first one x

Diane said...

Really lovely cards and selection of designs Kate.

Hugs Diane

Valerija said...

Very cute cards. Love the snowflake! So pretty!
Valerija xx

Sue said...

Three stunning cards, Kate. Snowflakes make such beautiful cards. And the final one with the deer is fabulous, I just love it. I'm running behind, don't know why, but tomorrow will decorate and that will make me feel better.

Hugs
Sue

Sally H said...

three beautiful cards, Kate! All wonderful!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your cards are beautiful, Kate. Love the deer. I am trying to finish up addressing my cards and hopefully will get them mailed tomorrow so they arrive before Christmas.