Tuesday 2 July 2019

More Dandelion Wishes!

Hello to You All, I hope you are all good and enjoying your day.
I'm having a day indoors, I like when I don't have to go out especially when it's to shop, so it means that I can get a few thing s done around the house, besides Chocolate Baroque was on Hochanda and I couldn't miss that. I love the new Christmas stamps that they've brought out, but I'll wait till they are on their own online shop and I hate the high postage that Hochanda has.  I was lucky to receive a CB voucher for CB for my birthday last month from one of my lovely friends and I knew the the new Christmas stamps would be coming, so that's what I'll be buying.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my last card.

I've got a couple of cards today using the lovely Dandelion Wishes for Stampin Up which I absolutely love. I have already shown a card for our niece that I made using it, it was a good luck card for her new job, here's another two occasion that the stamps fits very well ;
 First as you can see it's a thank you card for a friend who gave me some beautiful birthday gifts, and I've inked the panel with Oxides in her favourite colours, shades of purple, and embossed the dandelions in silver EP.
My second card is the kind we don't like having to make. It was for one of my neighbours whose Father died very suddenly, and I thought the image would do just perfect of a sad occasion. The background is an embossing folder from SU and once again I've embossed the image in silver EP and added silver thread around it. The sentiment is from an old Papermaina stamp set and added two small pearls.
I think that this SU set is so versatile, and makes lovely cards.

Well, that's me for now, needing to get on with the next CCC cards for the weekend, take care and see you soon,

28 comments:

meg said...

beautiful colours in the first card Kate the dandelion panel is stunning,yet so apt for your second card too

pam said...

Two beautiful cards Kate, love the image and gorgeous colours on the first card, beautiful one for a sad occasion.
Pam x

Mrs A. said...

Two perfect cards fir the different ocassions. Both so ideal. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

The dandelion wishes stamps are so versatile and love both of today's cards. The thank you card is so pretty and what fabulous colours and wow to the texture and delicacy of the sympathy card x.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous both the cards, and such amazing colours combo in the first one!!

aussie aNNie said...

BEAUTIFUL cards Kate, love that colour combo on the first and the second is so classy too...enjoy your week...xx

Lisa said...

They're both so beautiful!! I love how you've used the image for both cards!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Birgit said...

These 2 are wonderful cards from the colourful blues of the first one and the monochrome white of the second. The second one is done with great taste and elegance befitting the sad occasion

Valerija said...

Wow these are so pretty Kate! Love them both!
Valerija xx

Wendy L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue said...

Both cards are lovely, Kate, and your right, the image does lend itself to many occasions.

Hugs
Sue

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Kate, love the stamps you have used and the different designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Two gorgeous cards Kate, xxxx

Anne said...

The dandelion wishes is a fab set and lovely idea to use it for a sympathy card. I love to have a day in with no plans, just potter around and see where the day takes me!
Anne x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both Stunning cards Kate, love the purple and silver and the sympathy is just so elegant and beautiful.
Faith x

scrappymo! said...

These are both pretty cards, Kate. The first will be loved by your friend, with her special colours blended so nicely.
The second is a pretty card for a sad occasion, but I think it is a great image for such a card.

Donna Ellis said...

Two beautiful, wispy cards, Kate! One is rich and elegant in deep textures (wow!) and you other is done is beautifully in colors! How different they are, and how gorgeous each is in its own right! Wonderful creations! hugs, de

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Two gorgeous card

aussie aNNie said...

Have a great weekend Kate.x

Zoe Tant said...

Wow I love your cards Kate. You've really made the Dandelions the focus and in particular with the two shades of colour blending in the first. Fabulous ! Zoe x

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful cards Kate. Have fun making your cards and a fabulous weekend.
Hugs Flo xx

Jannet said...

Very beautiful and elegant cards Kate. Have a lovely weekend xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

Hi Kate, two very different cards, both equally beautiful. Love the colours on your first card and the lovely embossing on the background of the second. Hope you enjoyed your day indoors, I like those kind of days too lol! when nothing is actually planned and you can do whatever you want, when you want lol! Have a great weekend Kate.
Love & Hugs Jennifer xx.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That dandelion stamp is versatile. It isn’t fun to make sympathy cards but yours is really great!

Viv said...

Two gorgeous cards here Kate, just my colours on the first one and the second one looks so classy...perfect for a sympathy card too ;) Viv xx

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Kate, I love the gorgeous colours on the first one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mia said...

Wow, Kate. These cards are really fabulous! I llllllllllove their design and the embossed background of the second one. Kisses, sweetie.

Karen Dunbrook said...

very pretty cards mf.
x Karen