Thursday 17 May 2018

You're in My Thoughts!

Hello Everyone, I hope your are well and enjoying the good weather, we have another gorgeous day here and Teallach and I have been taking advantage of it sitting in the garden.
Teallach has discovered a little Field Mouse living in a pile of large stones in our neighbour's garden and thankfully not caught it yet, but he is ever hopeful. The little thing came out yesterday, and my boy chased it around the stones, but the mouse disappeared back into the pile. I know it's what cats do, but he got a telling off, totally ignored me though.

Anyway, thanks for your visits and your lovely comments on my last cards. I'm afraid the photo was pants, and I should have photoed them individually or in sets, I'll know better next time.

I'm back today to share one of those cards as I had used a CB stamp ;
 I was particularly pleased with this card, and will post it on the CB FB page. I coloured the image with Zig Watercolour pens, and the paper is First Edition Noir et Chic .Butterfly die is one from Die'sire.

To finish off here is Teallach, sound asleep, no doubt dreaming of the mouse, I love the way he's resting his head on his paw,

 This is a new sleeping place he's taken up, perhaps the heat from the sun is inviting for him.

That's me for today, Alistair is taking me out for a bit of lunch, making up for him escaping to the hills for the next few days.

Take care of yourselves ,and see you soon,

28 comments:

Mia said...

Beautiful card, Kate. Great stamp!
Oh I love cats!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous photos. Kisses, my friend.

Marlene Atkinson said...

Beautiful Kate gorgeous colours. Hobbes our Ginger cat is also lying in the sun loving it. Marlene

meg said...

The stamp and paper go so well together Kate,lovely design and beautiful card

DIMI said...

Hello dear Kate!
Such a gorgeous card! Love the design and the butterfly! Wonderful pictures too!
Your cat is so cute! Mine doesn’t bother to chase the mouses out in our yard!
I hope you had a great time having lunch with Alistair!
Have a lovely weekend!xxx
Dimi...

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Kate, this is gorgeous, love the design. Two peaceful chilled cats I see.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card for CB, love the design!!
Teallach looks so cute on both his places! :)

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous cards Kate,
Sadly it's what cats do, bring mice and birds home, xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, really like this. Love you kitty cat Teallach, he is adorable!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a suepr card and lovely piccys of the kitty, Love Hazelx

cotnob said...

Your card is fabulous Kate, I love those papers.
Teallach certainly looks very comfortable, our cats would always sleep on the back of the sofa in the sun!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Kate, beautiful design.
Pam x

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Kate, fab stamp
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Another lovely card and super photos

Jennifer Johnston said...

Love the flower image on your beautiful card Kate, so delicate and pretty and your layout is lovely. Have a good weekend and I hope you enjoyed your lunch with Alistair. We've had fabulous weather too, long may it last lol!
Hugs Jennifer xx.

brenda said...

Another lovely card you are sharing with us today, loving the soft earthy colours and of course the CB stamps.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Kate

A really lovely card! Love your colours and that gorgeous stamp.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch!

Love Jules xx

Anne said...

Lovely work as always Kate, you do share such a lovely variety of cards

Hope you enjoyed your lunch out... and please don't tell us if the poor mouse gets unlucky one day and isn't quick enough the escape Teallach :(

Anne x

Mac Mable said...

Such classy cards and loving the neutral tones...they look fabulous. Teallach looks like one contented cat x

Jannet said...

Beautiful and elegant cards Kate, I hope you enjoyed your lunch.Have a lovely weekend I will be watching the wedding xx

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Kate. Fabulous design. Naughty Teallach! Super photos...as if butter wouldn't melt hey! Have a great weekend.
Hugs Flo xx

rachel said...

Gorgeous cards Kate - and I loved your mousey tales! We had a live one in the house the other night - never managed to catch it and haven't found it dead yet so its a bit of a worry! Big hugs rachel x

Valerija said...

This is a wonderful card Kate and such cute photos.
Valerija xx

Mrs A. said...

The flower stamp looks lovely and is very similar to a Penny Black one that
I have just used. All fine here for bullseyes at the moment. Opened the shed up the other day and came face to face with a little mouse. Don't know who was more surprised ! Hugs Mrs A.

Margarets designer cards said...

Gorgeous card and lovely stamp.
Well done on a great card

Pat said...

I saw your last post and you made so many great cards using this extremely pretty paper, and love the beautiful new CB stamp you have used here, and a gorgeous butterfly too. I think your cat is so handsome and hopefully the mouse will continue to escape his clutches..lol. x

Sue said...

Kate, your card is lovely. Pretty images and love the design of the card too. What a spoiled boy you have there. He is so handsome, but I am sure you tell him that often and he knows it. We have a little mouse that runs around our yard in and out of the rocks around our pond....better there than in the house!

Hugs
Sue

Christine Harrop said...

This is gorgeous Kate. The image is super. Hugs Christine xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
Beautiful card and stamp.
Aww, T Boy is indeed a handsome cat and has an excellent taste in furniture lol!!!
Love your pink and grey tartan curtains.
Ang x