Sunday 23 July 2017

Jingle Bells for the Christmas Card Club!

Good Morning to You,  I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying the day so far. I woke up to a harr and drizzly rain and it's gotten steadily worse, good job I wasn't intending to go out anywhere.

Time for the Christmas Card Club girls to show their creations once again. I really don't know why the time speeds by so fast, it seems only a few days ago I posted the previous cards for the challenge. Anyway, Margaret has chosen the theme this time around and she would like to see cards with bells on, here are mine, I got really carried away by this one;
Now I just happened to be given this love sentiment die by my lovely friend Mrs. Duck, so it was just perfect for this card. The bell dies are Tattered Lace.
All Hunkydory for this card, pleased to be able to use up some of this stash I've had since years ago.
I quite often buy Creative Stamping Magazine, especially the Christmas issues as their stamps are brilliant and both the bells and the sentiment are from one of those mags. Coloured  with a mixture of DI and Starlight Paints. Wonderful Pixie Powders  as a background and embossed bells on the card blank, a few Liquid Pearls to finish.

Last but not least
These stamps are also from another stamp set from another Christmas issue of Creative Magazine, and I decided to just heat emboss on to the black card blank with WOW Silver embossing powder and add some silver dots, very simple but I thought it was very effective.

Well Margaret, you can see I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge, so thank you so much for choosing Christmas Bells.

Thank you all so much for your comments on my last card, I do appreciate them.

I'm off to make some soup, it's that kind of day, dark and miserable, oh well at least it is a day, have a good one yourselves and see you soon,






30 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Three gorgeous cards for the stash x

Rita said...

Three beautiful cards Kate. I love them all. I also used Tattered Lace bell dies. Hope you're both well. I'll write soon. Hugs Rita xxxx

Valerija said...

Stunning cards. Great job!
Valerija xx

aussie aNNie said...

Hi there Kate, what gorgeous cards here, love the bells... Soup, mmmm save some for me please, a very icy week we have had here.xcxc [aNNie]

Marlene Atkinson said...

3 gorgeous cards. Love them all. Marlene

Christine Harrop said...

Wow, you are really on a roll Kate. Do I count four fabulous creations? All super. We have had a few days rain and chilly but today isn't too bad thankfully - mind you I've got a pile of ironing to get out of the way! Hugs Christine xx

dutchess said...

Fabulous cards Kate...you really did have some fun using all your stamps and all he different techniques...wow! Having a great day in my craft room,much too miserable to venture out..what a good excuse xxx

meg said...

Four great and very different cards Kate, too difficult to pick a favourite but the black and silver really is eye catching.

Dortesjs said...

great cards all ;O))

Linda Simpson said...

These are all fabulous Kate, love the black and silver card! Simple but elegant.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy L said...

Lovely cards Kate, xxxx
I have been making Xmas cards to yesterday, too hot today so just been for a swim!!1

Carol said...

What a fabulous selection of cards Kate, all beautifully made. Weather is abysmal here too. Carol x

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
what a wonderful array of Christmas bells on your wonderful cards.
They are all so very different and wonderfully created.
Love the super silver and black one.
Hope you weather improves soon.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Fantastic collection of Christmas cards. I'm normally working on mine in the summer but will get way behind this year. Take good care, Shirleyxx

rachel said...

wow Kate - you have been busy - 4 really great cards! I love the diecuts and the variety in your makes -brilliant ideas! Hope your weather gets better! Hugs rachel x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Mix of weather here today, lots of cloud, little rain and evening sunshine. What a fab collection, you must have so many made already for Christmas

cotnob said...

A fabulous collection of Christmas cards Kate, such a wonderful variety of designs.
I especially like the last one - such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mrs A. said...

I got a bit carried away with this challenge too and completely missed the deadline. I blame the Time Thief. Your selction of cards are lovley and use a different element on each. My favourite is the last one though. Never thought of that! hugs Mrs A.

Zoe Tant said...

Fabulous selection of cards Kate. I love the musical notes one in particular. Hope all ok with you Zx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi, you has been so busy! All your cards are adorable and I expecially love the number three with that stunning embossing on the back and the lovely bells stamp from a magazine.
Now I'm a your new follower.
Thanks so much for your kind comment on my loss.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Four this time! Wow I really need to do a bit of catching up with you all :) You are all putting me to shame with your gorgeous multiple makes.
I love them all Kate, I can see that you enjoyed the theme as it shows in all your cards - a wonderful selection.
Lorraine

Diane said...

What wonderful card designs Kate. Hope your weather improves soon.

Hugs Diane

pam said...

Wonderful Christmas cards Kate, lovely bell designs on these.
Pam x

Cara said...

Wow, you were inspired! A wonderful set of Christmas cards, each one unique but fantastic x

Barb said...

You were certainly on a roll with the bells Kate. A lovely selection of cards. Great work. Barbxx

Anet's Crafting said...

Your Christmas cards are beautiful Kate. You are definitely going to be ready with your Christmas cards. Hugs Anet x

Sue said...

Wonderful holiday cards, Kate. Love the bells and all of the cards are so lovely. The music in silver on the dark card is fabulous too.

Hugs
Sue

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
My goodness, you were on a roll and what a fab set you have for the Christmas box. Glad the die was of use. Whenever I see anything Christmassy, I always think of you lol!
Thanks for reminding me of all the Hunkydory stuff I've got to plough through.
Ang x

Flo Langley said...

You are on a roll with these Christmas cards Kate. They are all beautiful. Especially love the bells. Lovely vintage feel to the first one.
Hugs Flo xx

scrappymo! said...

You did so well with this theme, KAte. I love your take on the Jungle Bell theme.

I have started already on our nect card, and just posted a catchup card that is nearly 2 months overdue. My bad!

Poor health has kept me posting cards made earlier but luckily not posted yet. Just when I thought I was feeling better for the last week or so, our truck got hit whilst I was waiting in it for Al to do some shopping. Now I am nursing whiplash. The fellow tried to hit and run but I ran after him andgot a photo of his licence plate. He srove through a concrete raised flower bed to get away!