Monday 1 September 2014

Krafty Bauble for CCAYR!

Hello to Everyone and welcome to my blog, and especially my latest follower nwilliams6,  thank you so much for following me and I hope you will return often and like what you see.  Am I right and thinking you don't have a live blog, tried to have a look but couldn't fine one.

Just a quick post tonight which I'm scheduling for CCAYR as it time for another challenge.  This month it's about using Kraft card, with Cream and White, and the option of grey and black if you want. Here is my inspirational card;
5x5 Kraft base, Hunkydory swirls card, Kraft card with a Papermaina Bauble Stamp, heat Embossed with WOW Embossing Powder in White, Papermainia Sentiment stamped with Versamark in Sepia, Frosted Gems, Ribbon fro my box.  Just simple wee card, that should go through the letterbox.

Please visit http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.co.uk/ 
where you will see the what my teammates have made, bound to be loads of fab cards.

Before I go I want to thank all the lovely people who left such kind comments on my last card.
I really do appreciate your time.

Have a great weekend what ever your doing and keep well, 


18 comments:

May said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Kate, I love the kraft card with the fabulous white embossing...Have a happy week ahead... Hugs May x x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love white on kraft. The Santa made me smile at the bottom of your post x

Erika said...

You can't beat a bit of kraft card for Christmas, it goes so well with white.
Hope you had a good weekend?
Hugs and happy crafting, Erika. x

Hazel said...

Kate, love your card. Kraft card and white go well together. Hazel xx

rachel said...

the kraft and white look fabulous together Kate - brilliant card. I hope you are well! Big Hugs to you! Rachel xx

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Kate.

Jacee said...

What a lovely Xmas card Kate, love how you've used the craft card.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Patricia said...

Good evening Kate,
Love your beautiful card, what a great combination the Kraft and white.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate, the white embossing looks so effective on the Kraft card.
hugs Sue xx

pam said...

hi Kate, love this card, looks beautiful together white embossing and kraft card, touch of cream in the background.
pam

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
I'm not usually a fan of kraft card but with the white embossing, it is a lovely combination.
I must start using some of my Hunkydory card . I have lots and it is lovely.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Life and Knits said...

Lovely card!

Susie

Sue said...

Hi Kate, love the white ornament and holly on the kraft. Nice change from traditional colors, very pretty.

Hugs
Sue

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
what a great C card .
That bauble stamped image is really fab, lovely design as always.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

scrappymo! said...

This is such a pretty stamp. The bauble is beautiful in white embossed on the kraft. I have a soft spot for kraft...I just love the look of it.
This is a lovely card and made all the better knwoing it will go thru the post regular mail.
I have made most of my hand delivered cards. Now I have to concentrate on designs that will fit regular postage as ours has almost doubled!
Glad you liked the photos of the RV. You can see how tight space is so I have to be ruthless about what I bring. DH complained all summer that I brought too many craft things as he had to carry them in, load the truck and then carry them back in at home! lol

Even for meal planning, I have to consider how many spices, odds and ends etc I can store. We eat very old fashioned, plain food up there. I only bring a handful of spices and herb rubs etc. We mostly eat out in the gazebo and DH BBQ's almost every night. We have a side stove element on the BBQ so that he can boil corn on the cob etc. Saves me cooking inside...I just do the prep work!

I have an oven inside as well as 3 burners or elements...I use the elements to cook on the stovetop if it is rainy or cold (in the early spring) but I have never turned the oven on! lol

Peanut said...

So classy!
hugs, Asha

Sandy said...

Oh my Kate! I could have sworn I left a comment on you gorgeous Christmas card but I guess I didn't!!
Sandy xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful Christmas Kraft Card Kate, I love the bauble image. Hugs Anet x