Saturday 10 August 2013

Glamorous Shoe for a 21st.

Hello Everyone,  is it  just me, or has this week whizzed by? This time last week I was having a few glasses of wine with Dale and putting the world to rights.
Anyway,  I hope you are all well and for those who are not so good,  well, sending out hugs.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my Geisha card,  I very much appreciate each and every one of them.
I'd also like to welcome Anet who is a new follower,  so thank you Anet for choosing to follow  my creative efforts,  I hope you will continue to like what I do.

My card today is the 21st I made for Dale's step-daughter, it was a bit of a rush as I had to buy bit's and pieces for it and then had to wait for 8x8 boxes, however I got it posted yesterday and it arrived today.  I was stunned at the cost of postage but needs must as Tayler's birthday is on Monday and I wanted to guarantee that it arrived today. It sis and Dale is delighted with it, only hope the birthday girl will be also.
Here it is;



 My apologies for so many photos, but I wanted to show the inside, which as you can see, I've not maaged to photo very well.
Anyway, the shoe image is from Just Inklined
Prismacolour pencils
First Edition Dreamcatcher Papers
Core'dination card
Silver Mirri card
SB Marvellous Squares die
SB Decorative Lables 22
MB Bow, and Fabulous Phlox die
Tim Holzt Alphabet die embossed with Wow Silver Embossing Powder
Pickled Rasberry DI
Doily
number from Hobbycrafts
The Ribbon Girl Ribbon, Key charm, Dazzler and Gems
WO and The Hobby House Flowers and Pearl Pins
Not sure what make the feathers are
Glamour Dust to finish it all off

I hope you like it, that's me for tonight, enjoy the rest of your Saturday,
Hugs Kate x

24 comments:

Hazel said...


Kate you are not wrong the week has gone very quickly. Like you Tammy and I were in Yorkshire this time last week. Having been down to Grantham during the day having firstly a great time shopping at Boundry Mill, then going visiting Tammy's godparents and taking them for a meal. We did so much in that couple of days.

Taylor's card is fab, just right for a 21 year old, all girlie.

Hazel xx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous shoe card Kate, love the colours and beautiful stamp.
Hugs Teresa xx

Norma said...

WOW! Kate this is such a beautiful card and I love the pop of the bright purple that pops out on the card so beautifully!! Enjoy the rest of your lovely Saturday:)
Hugs,
Norma

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

That is one heck of a gorgeous card Kate. Simply fabulous.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fabulous image.xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
such a very beautiful card. No wonder Dale was pleased with it. Just love that gorgeous shoe. Fab papers used, the young lady in question is going to be sooooooooo thrilled with it. Oh those were the days when we could wear shoes like that. lol.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

beautiful card Kate love that shoe xx

Crafty Lark said...

Great penciling, love how you have laid out your embellishing also. It is shame about the postage, wish they would simplify it. xx Flora

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the image, beautiful colours and such fabulous detailing too. I am sure Dale's step-daughter will be thrilled to receive such a special card
Sue xx

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning Kate. Just perfect for a 21st birthday card. The weeks are flying past and how did we get to August already. Hugs Rita xxx

rachel said...

this is just wonderful Kate - really gorgeous - and I bet it will be adored xx

pam said...

such a beautiful 21st card Kate, she will love this design, lovely keepsake
pam

Wendy Fraser said...

Brilliant card, this one will be treasured I'm sure. xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, you have certainly pulled out all the stops with this card, simply gorgeous. Love how you have incorperated all elements making a wonderful card for a 21 year old. It is alwys the same with a special card no matter how much you hve you still have o source more.

Wilma x x x

Unknown said...

Goodness Kate rhis is a work of art!!!! It's fabulous I bet she loves it.

Crafty Hugs
Heather xx

Christine Harrop said...

Fabulous card Kate! She will love it!!! I know what you mean about postage - absolute shocking. Like you say the last week went so fast and I was quite sad at having to leave my sister, but it was nice to be coming home to John. Have a good day. Christine xx

downrightcrafty said...

stunning image and beautiful card
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Kate a fabulous card I bet she loved it! Postage is a real shocker now isn't it? Have a good Sunday! Susan x

Marie-Louise said...

Another great card Kate - ideal for a 21st.

Anet's Crafting said...

Your 21st card is beautiful, Kate. I love the layout and flowers.

Patricia said...

Good Morning Kate, a fantastic card no wonder Dale was delighted with it. The recipient will be over the moon when she gets on Monday.
I think you have been having a "sneaky peak" in my shoe cupboard........!!!
Have a Great Day

Patricia xxx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
Im sure Tayler will love her girlie card.
The way they charge for postage, it would have been cheaper to hand deliver it with am over night stay in a hotel lol! x

May said...

Hi Kate, Love your card I'd love some shoes like that!!Love the layers & fabulous design.. Hugs May x x x

Sandy said...

Your birthday card is gorgeous Kate. I am sure the birthday girl will treasure it. Yes, I too am shocked a the cost of postage. I do enjoy reading your blogs. Who knows, maybe we will share some wine together! Wouldn't that be lovely!!
Sandy