Tuesday 6 August 2013

Feeding Robins!

Hello Everyone and hoping you are all well and have had a good day whatever you have been doing.

Thank you all who left lovely comments on my little bags. It was fun doing them and I was delighted that they were like by Dale and Amanda.

Dale asked me to make a 21st card for her step-granddaughter, and that is what I've been doing for most of the day. I have to have it ready to post down within the next couple of days, yeah she didn't give me much time for something so special, and you know what it's like, you have Masses of stash, but of course not what is required for the card that is planned.  I had to take myself off to the craft shops this morning hunting for feathers, thankfully I found some. I don't make many age cards and so didn't have numbers either.  Should have it finished tomorrow though.

My card tonight is made with one of the lovely stamps from LOTV's latest launch for Christmas.
I think this is such a lovely image and was my first choice when I saw the stamps.
Prismascolour Pencils
Kraft card base
Bazzil Card
LC Sentiment
Gold mirri
Dovecraft Tis the Season Paper
Xcut Star and Small Scalloped Circle dies
Gold Ribbon from stash
Pearls and Red Gems from Dovecraft Tis the Season range
Gold Gems from stash
Liquid pearls
Gold Stickles

Alistair is out tonight to the Astronomical Society's meeting, some Prof. from Jordrel Bank giving a talk, it sounded very interesting, but better than that, I get control of the telly zapper.

Have a good evening and see you soon,
Hugs Kate x

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;
http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/christm as-in-august.html
http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html   Make it Festive

23 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Kate. I really need to use my LOTV stamps a lot more than I do. Recently I have been doing more paper techniques than stamping. However, Christmas cards are in the offing at some point in the next few months and I love stamping those. Enjoy your Evening. Hugs Rita xx

Hazel said...


Kate what a great card, that image is just lovely. Enjoy having control of the T.V.

Hazel xxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Kate, love the image I have my eye on a couple of the new ones but so far have resisted! Susan x

pam said...

beautiful card Kate, love that sweet image and design
pam

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Kate. Fantastic image - so cute and so nicely coloured.

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

lovely card Kate great image and so well coloured
jacqui x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Kate
Lovely card. The backing paper is great.
Enjoy having custody of the remote lol!
Take care
Ang x

rachel said...

oh this is gorgeous Kate - and I love that you had to go to the craft shop for feathers....did anything else sneak in your basket? lol!!! Big Hugs Rachel x

Sandy said...

This is the cutest card Kate - I sure do love it!
sandy

Jenny L said...

Hi Kate,
a lovely Christmas card. I haven't made one this year yet. Great image beautifully coloured in with those pencils. Fab design.
Looking forward to seeing your 21st card sounds lovely with feathers.
Have a wonderful crafty Wednesday.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Diane said...

Hi Kate what a very fun window scene you have created with the cute papers.

Regards diane

Norma said...

Hi Kate:) Beautiful Christmas card and I just love the little boy image. Very well designed. Have a great evening!!
Hugs,
Norma

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic card Kate, I love the image and the papers you've used. The rain looks like it's on for the day here so ironing it is! Shona xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and design.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is a great card with a super image really cute!Zap away girl!:)

Crafty Hugs
Heather xx

Patricia said...

Great card Kate I love that cute image. Have not started on the Christmas cards.
Time you got your own telly girl!!!!
Enjoy your "zapping"
Hugs

Patricia xx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous beautiful colours and a great image
Hugs Kate xx

Erika said...

Hi Kate. A super card and such a cute wee image. As for "hump day" it's just a Wednesday....middle of the week so is regarded at the hump.....if you get my drift? LOL. Sounds more interesting than what it really is.
Hope you enjoyed last nights viewing with total control of the remote!
Hugs Erika.

Unknown said...

So cute! I like how you've tilted the image and how the bird paper matches the theme of the image so well :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful and adorable Christmas card Kate. I love the papers and that sweet little boy image is so cute.

Thank you for your nice comment you left on my blog, I really appreciate it. The one thing that I enjoy most of blogging is that I meet nice people like you.

Squirrel x said...

Hi hun, thanks for your gorgeous entry (unfortunately as it's backdated we can't consider it for the prize) at Lili's Little Fairies Hugs xx

Jennifer said...

Your card is so pretty, Kate, therefore it is such a pity that it won't be elible for our prize, as it was posted on your blog before our current challenge began.

Thank you for playing along with us, and we would love to see your future creations at Lili's Little Fairies.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Erica said...

Hi Kate,

What a great card! Such great colouring and I love those backing papers!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Make it Festive' challenge, good luck!

Hugs Erica x