Monday 27 May 2013

Vases in Blue!

Good Evening to Everyone, I hope you have all enjoyed your Bank Holiday.

We have had mixed weather today and I have felt quite cold. such a pity after such a beautiful day on Saturday.

Thanks to everyone who has left comments on my little Gingerbread People card, I love reading them and appreciate each and everyone.

We took ourselves off to visit our friend who had a heart attack a couple of months ago and it was good to see him looking so well, he is still not back at work, and quite right as it was his workload which helped to bring the attack about, and where have we all heard that before.
Anyway it was a lovely drive out that way and we had a bit of lunch at the Royal Hotel in Tain.

I made a couple of cards last night which are a bit different for me, here is the first of them;
See what I mean, well for a start my card blank is cream and 5x5, a size I never use but I thought I should begin to use them upother ingredients;
Sizzix Vases and Flower Dies
SB Marvellous Squares Die
Emossalicious Flower Frenzy Folder
Papermania Embossing Folder on Vases
Paper, First Edition Summer Breeze
Gems and Pearls from The Ribbon Girl 

I am really pleased by how this has turned out. No room for a sentiment but that is fine as then I can use it for any occasion.

That's all from me tonight, see you soon
Kate x

 

14 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Nice card Kate as you say very different for you xx

rachel said...

Gorgeous card kate - its nice to try something different and this works so well. Hugs rachel x

Sue said...

Such a beautifully designed card Kate. I love the embossed vases and gorgeous flowers
hugs Sue xx

Rita said...

Beautiful cards Kate. I always keep a few cards without a sentiment too. Yes, I was a Girl Guide. Be Prepared. Hugs Rita xxx

Crafty Lark said...

I love this card, super vases , they look great embossed and great design. xx Flora

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, love the embossed vases and gorgeous papers and floweres. It does you good to try something different.

Wilma x x x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Hi Kate, me again, I sent you a couple of replies to your question on my blog I hope you received them if not let me have your email addy and I will resend
jacqui xx

downrightcrafty said...

great card and love all those vases just super
Hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous Kate, love the different shaped vases and how you embossed them! Susan x

Patricia said...

Fantastic card Kate,
I love it the use of the vases and your wonderful embossed background.
Have a great day, weather here awful. Thank goodness it will,soon be Friday.
Hugs

Patricia xxxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh wow, beautiful assortment of vases and flowers. Gorgeous card.

Marie-Louise said...

Great card Kate.

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning hugs Pops x

Sandy said...

I truly love this and would like to try something like this in my art journal - love it!!!!! do I have your permission and I will be sure and give you credit!!
sandy